Connect with us

Sports

‘I love my man’: Mahieka Sharma’s romantic reply to Hardik Pandya goes viral | Cricket News

Published

on

'I love my man': Mahieka Sharma's romantic reply to Hardik Pandya goes viral
Hardik Pandya and Mahieka Sharma (Image credit: Instagram)

NEW DELHI: Indian star allrounder Hardik Pandya made Mahieka Sharma’s 25th birthday special with a heartfelt Instagram post — but it was Mahieka’s reply that truly stole the spotlight.Pandya shared an unseen video of the couple celebrating together, capturing candid moments of laughter, warm hugs and hand-in-hand strolls in an outdoor setting illuminated by fireworks. The clip ended on a romantic note, with the couple releasing a floating lantern into the night sky.

New Zealand hold intense nets before Super Eight match vs Pakistan | T20 World Cup

He captioned the video, “Happy birthday, my princess .”Pandya also added an emotional message: “Thank you for coming into this world 25 years ago. You are the most amazing person I know. I love you .”Mahieka’s response quickly grabbed attention. Replying to Pandya’s post, she wrote, “You’re my best gift this year .”Taking it a step further, Mahieka shared a beautiful collage featuring special moments with Pandya and poured her heart out in the caption.“I love my man. Thank you baby for the best birthday ever. I am the luckiest girl in the world,” she said.The couple has made several public appearances together in recent months. Earlier this year, they attended the United in Triumph event in Mumbai, walking hand in hand and twinning in black outfits as they posed for the cameras. Pandya had confirmed their relationship in October 2025, shortly after dating rumours began circulating. Since then, the two have been spotted at the Mumbai airport and on vacations together.

.

Pandya was previously married to actor Natasa Stankovic. The couple tied the knot in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and welcomed their son Agastya on July 30, 2020. Their separation was confirmed in July 2025 following months of speculation.In a joint statement at the time, they said: “After four years together, Natasha and I have decided to mutually part ways. We tried our best and gave it our all, and we believe this is in the best interest of both of us. This was a tough decision to make, given the joy, mutual respect, and companionship we shared as we built a family together.”

Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

David Benavidez cruiserweight world title shot against Gilberto Ramirez now official

Published

on

The upcoming showdown between David Benavidez and Gilberto Ramirez has finally been confirmed.

Benavidez was last in action in November when he successfully defended his WBC light heavyweight title for the first time with a seventh round stoppage victory over Anthony Yarde.

‘The Mexican Monster’ was initially expected to return with another title defence for his next bout as he looked to affirm his status as one of the best 175lbs fighters in the world, but he surprised everybody when he announced his intentions to move to cruiserweight.

Advertisement

He heads to the 200lb division to take on unified WBA and WBO champion Ramirez, and the bout has now been made official for the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday 2 May.

Ramirez will be returning after a near one-year absence, with his last bout coming in June 2025 when he successfully retained his titles with a unanimous decision win over Yuniel Dorticos.

A victory over Benavidez would undoubtedly be the biggest win of Ramirez’s career so far, who has suffered just one loss in his 49 professional fights, coming when he campaigned at light heavyweight at the hands of Dmitry Bivol back in November 2022.

Benavidez would become a three-weight world champion if he is triumphant in May, having previously also reigned as WBC super-middleweight champion on two occasions.

Advertisement

Despite moving up a division, ‘The Mexican Monster’ heads into the bout with Ramirez as the favourite, and a win could pave the way for a future clash against IBF cruiserweight champion Jai Opetaia, or a return to light heavyweight to meet unified king Bivol.

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Sports

Conor Benn announces stunning signing with Dana White after 10 years with Eddie Hearn

Published

on

Conor Benn has made a shock change to his career after it was announced he has signed with Zuffa Boxing and Dana White.

Benn had been promoted by Matchroom Boxing for his entire tenure after making his professional debut back in 2016, and has established himself as one of the biggest names in Britain.

In 2025, he was involved in two epic battles with Chris Eubank Jr, losing the first by unanimous decision before gaining revenge in the rematch in November, dropping Eubank twice on his way to a dominant points win.

Advertisement

Those bouts ended a difficult chapter for Benn, who in October 2022 was forced to pull out of his initially planned fight date with Eubank after a failed drugs test, leading to a several year battle in an attempt to clear his name.

Matchroom and Eddie Hearn stood by Benn throughout that saga, and had big plans for the future following the win over Eubank, but Benn will now make those plans alongside his new promotional outfit Zuffa Boxing.

In a statement on social media, Benn said he had to take the offer presented by Zuffa.

“First and foremost, I want to thank Eddie and the entire team at Matchroom for everything they’ve done for me over the past decade. From guiding me when I first turned pro, to headlining stadium shows. They were not only with me for those highlight moments but stood shoulder to shoulder with me during the tough times.

“It’s been a journey beyond anything we could have imagined, and for their belief, support and guidance, I will always be truly grateful, but Zuffa Boxing presented me with an opportunity I simply couldn’t refuse. I’d love Eddie to continue to be part of my team and for our partnership to evolve in this new chapter.

Advertisement

“I’m filled with excitement and hunger for what’s ahead with Zuffa Boxing. I want the legacy fights, the biggest nights, the biggest stages. I fear no man at any weight, and I’m ready to give the fans the fights they’ve been calling for. I’m in my prime, and together we have bold, ambitious plans.”

‘The Destroyer’ had targeted fights with a number of big names, including the winner of Saturday’s WBC title fight between Mario Barrios and Ryan Garcia, along with newly-crowned WBO champion Shakur Stevenson, with Zuffa now the ones tasked with making those bouts.

The signing of Benn is a big statement of intent from Zuffa, and adds a fresh twist to the ongoing feud between Matchroom chairman Hearn and Zuffa chief White, after a war of words between the two powerhouses emerged in recent weeks.

Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading

Sports

Fans react as Team USA dominates Slovakia 6-2 to advance to Olympic gold medal game vs. Team Canada

Published

on

Hockey fans on social media reacted as Team USA booked its spot in the gold medal game at the Olympics.

On Friday, the United States delivered a dominant performance, defeating Slovakia 6-2 in the semifinal. Team USA will now battle for gold against rival Team Canada, which edged Finland 3-2 in a thrilling comeback victory.

Advertisement

This will be the second straight high-stakes final between the USA and Canada after the 2025 4 Nations Face-Off. Here’s how fans on X (formerly called Twitter) reacted.

One tweeted:

“Let’s go team USA! We need this win, so we can make Canada cry for a second time in a matter of a few days.”

Another chimed in:

“USA vs Canada for a gold medal is a travesty for the sport of hockey.”

Here are some of the other top reactions on X:

Advertisement

“Women’s hockey just ain’t for me. All due respect to these lovely ladies but this USA vs Canada gold medal match has been BRUTAL. Are they skating with cement filled boots or something?” a third fan wrote.

“Watching the Canadians cry after losing is satisfying now. I never would have felt that way before Trudeau & Carney,” one X user wrote.

“And against Canada….Wouldn’t want it any other way. Go get the gold, boys!!” another chimed in.

“All that for Midtthews to lose another winner take all game,” added another.

Team USA advanced to the gold medal game after defeating Slovakia 6-2 in semifinal at Olympics

Dylan Larkin opened the scoring for the United States after putting them ahead 1-0 at 4:19 of the first period. With less than a minute remaining in the period, Tage Thompson scored on the power play to make it 2-0 before heading into the second period.

Jack Hughes scored at 12:14 of the second period to increase the lead to 3-0. Jack Eichel made it 4-0 at 12:33, before Hughes scored his second of the night to make it 5-0 for Team USA before the final period.

Juraj Slafkovsky scored for Team Slovakia, cutting the deficit to 5-1 at 4:55 of the third period. Brady Tkachuk scored at 10:52 to make it 6-1 for the United States. Pavel Regenda scored for Slovakia at 13:17 for the final scoreline of 6-2.

Team USA will be up against Team Canada for the Olympic gold medal game on Sunday.

Advertisement