Connect with us

Entertainment

Kelley Wolf Reunites With Scott Wolf, Kids After Restraining Order Dismissed

Published

on

Kelley Wolf has reunited with estranged husband Scott Wolf and their three kids at Universal Studios after a restraining order was dropped against her.

In a joint Instagram post shared on Friday, February 20, Scott, 57, shared a family photo, with himself, Kelley and their three children — Jackson, 16, Miller, 12, and Lucy, 11 — smiling as they posed in front of the Universal Studios sphere in California.

“2/20/2026. Healing. 💙💙💙💙💙 Thank you @unistudios for an epic day at the park! So much fun! 🙏🏻💛” the post’s caption read.

The family day out comes after a judge dismissed Scott’s case against Kelley, 49, last month that accused her of  allegedly violating a restraining order.

Advertisement
Ray J and Princess Love, More Couples Who Reconciled After Divorce Filings


Related: Celebrity Couples Who Reconciled After Filing for Divorce

Over the years, many celebrity couples have had on and off relationships that ultimately ended in divorce — but wasn’t always made legal the first time around. Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin were married for 25 years until she filed for divorce in August 2022. “I love my family. We are amicably and privately addressing […]

The motion was granted by a Utah judge on January 27 after the Summit County District Attorney’s Office filed to dismiss the case without prejudice, according to court documents obtained by Us Weekly on January 29. The decision was made “as part of a global resolution” alongside a request to dismiss a separate case against Kelley over allegedly harassing Scott.

Advertisement

Scott and Kelley, who tied the knot in 2004, have been embroiled in legal drama since announcing their separation in June 2025.

“After 21 years of marriage, I have made the most difficult decision of my life, and filed for divorce from my wife Kelley,” Scott said in a statement to People at the time. “Our children have always been, and continue to be, the loves of our lives and our every priority, so I kindly ask for privacy at this time as we help guide them through this new chapter.”

 Kelley-Wolf-Reunites-With-Scott-Wolf-Kids-After-Restraining-Order-Dismissed.jpg
(Photo courtesy of Scott and Kelley Wolf/ Instagram.)

For her part, Kelley shared the divorce news by posting her own statement via Instagram at the same time.

“It is with a heavy heart that Scott and I are moving forward with the dissolution of our marriage. This has been a long, quiet journey for me — rooted in hope, patience, and care for our children. While I will not speak publicly about the details, I feel peace knowing that I’ve done everything I can to walk this path with integrity and compassion,” Kelley wrote.

She added, “We both look forward to an extraordinary life centered around the most extraordinary children. My priority has always been their wellbeing — and my own healing. That will never change. I am stepping into a chapter of peace, freedom, and protection — with grace. Thank you to the many friends, family, and professionals who have held space for me with love.”

Advertisement

Later that month, Us confirmed that Kelley had been detained by authorities and subsequently hospitalized. Following her release, Scott was granted a temporary restraining order against his estranged wife. The Doc star was also awarded full physical custody of their kids, and sole use and possession of their family home in Utah.

In August, Kelley was arrested for electronic communication harassment and electronic disclosure of personal identifying information. In a hearing the following month, Kelley told a judge that she planned to get mental health treatment.

Last month, Scott reflected on a difficult 12 months as he marked the new year with a poignant Instagram post.

“2025 Recap. Grateful for the hardest year of my life,” Scott captioned an Instagram carousel of photos of his three children with Kelley. “The curriculum was brutal for those I love most. There was suffering, learning, growing, loving, laughing, crying. Mostly learning and growing. In other words, life. I think we passed.”

Scott further reflected, “I love my people more than ever. I love people more than ever. I love my work more than ever. So the hardest year brought the most love. Life indeed. Wishing you all a 2026 full of love.”

Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Sherri Shepherd Defends Tyra Banks Following Documentary Backlash

Published

on

Sherri Shepherd at New York Premiere of Tyler Perry's 'Duplicity'

Sherri Shepherd is coming to Tyra Banks’ defense following the release of the explosive documentary about the behind-the-scenes drama of the popular modeling competition reality show.

Amid online reaction that has ranged from heavily criticizing the supermodel to downright slamming her for past actions on the series, which premiered back in 2003, the talk show host was visibly emotional as she defended her.

Article continues below advertisement

Sherri Shepherd Tearfully Defends Tyra Banks As ‘ANTM’ Documentary Backlash Continues

Sherri Shepherd at New York Premiere of Tyler Perry's 'Duplicity'
ZUMAPRESS.com / MEGA

During a segment on her daytime talk show on Thursday, February 19, Shepherd addressed the fallout from the much talked about Netflix documentary, “Reality Check: Inside America’s Next Top Model,” and offered a compassionate take on Banks amid the supermodel facing backlash.

“The show did awful things to the contestants, and I think everybody expected Tyra to take more accountability,” she stated. “I understand why people are mad.”

Advertisement

Shepherd then noted how different reality television was at the time “ANTM” was at the height of its popularity.

“But I also say, you have to understand the time this all happened was in 2003,” she said. “Reality TV was the wild, wild west back then. Every show was trying to outdo each other to stay on the air.”

Article continues below advertisement

“We’re woke now, we know so much more now than we did back then,” Shepherd continued her defense of Banks. “I hate that she’s getting so much flak. She does need to take accountability, I know that, but I also know the battles some people will never understand that are fought.”

Advertisement

Article continues below advertisement

Shepherd Also Pointed Out The ‘Battles’ That Banks Likely Had To Face Behind-The-Scenes To Create The Show And Keep Afloat

Tyra Banks Confirms She Is Quitting "Dancing With the Stars"
MEGA

The former “The View” co-host noted the difficulties that Banks faced as “a young Black woman trying to make it in the reality TV game,” which did not have many women Black women in positions of power at the time.

“We’re trying to compare a time today that we know a lot to a time when there was nothing like this show on the air,” Shepherd said. “We’re not taking into account the battles that this Black woman had to fight just to stay on the air for other people to come on the air.”

Then, as she fought back tears, Shepherd added that she understands that things could have been done differently in hindsight, but Banks was ultimately coming from a genuine place even though her methods may not have always been executed properly.

Article continues below advertisement

Advertisement

“To keep a show on the air there are things that we have to do that people will tell us, if you want to stay on the air, this is what you’ve got to do, and we’ve got to weigh the options, and sometimes we make bad decisions and we look up and go, in hindsight, maybe I should not have done it, but I just wanted to open up the door and give a platform to people who look like me,” Shepherd said.

Article continues below advertisement

‘ANTM’ Winner Eva Marcille Also Expressed Her Support Of Tyra Banks Following The Documentary Release

Eva Marcille on the red carpet.
MEGA

During an appearance on “CBS Mornings” on Thursday, February 19, PEOPLE reported that Marcille was naturally asked about the Netflix documentary about the show, which has been a heavy topic of conversation since its release earlier this week, and she shared her perspective.

“I have been asked about Tyra for 21 years,” the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star said. “No matter what project I’m doing, what I’m involved in, somehow ‘Top Model’ finds its way in my interview. I’ve done 154 projects since ‘Top Model.’ It’s been 21 years.”

Marcille, who is easily the most successful person to come from “ANTM,” then shared that she will always thank Banks, something she has consistently done for decades, for changing her life for the better.

Advertisement

“Thanks to ‘Top Model,’ though,” she said. “What I will say is I will never fail to thank Tyra. What Tyra set out to do in this business, I will always say — and especially for ‘Top Model,’ initially — she set out to change the world; to change what the modeling industry looked like, sound like, felt like and expected. And she did that for me.”

Marcille also pointed out that it was “very surprising” that she was not asked to participate in the documentary.

Article continues below advertisement

Former ‘ANTM’ Contestant Lashes Out At Tyra Banks Online

Tyra Banks 43rd Toronto International Film Festival
MEGA

Tiffany Richardson, best known for her viral moment on the show that prompted Banks to yell the iconic line, “I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you,” took to social media after the documentary was released and slammed the supermodel in an expletive-filled rant.

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Sky Bri Hot Shots to Celebrate Her 27th Birthday!

Published

on

Sky Bri Hot Shots

Sky Bri
My Bday Hot Shots …
Sky-High Quality!!!

Published

Advertisement

Advertisement


Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Grey’s Anatomy Star Kate Walsh Breaks Silence on Eric Dane’s Death

Published

on

GettyImages-93741186-Kate-walsh-Pays-Tribute-to-Eric-Dane-After-His-Death.jpg

Grey’s Anatomy star Kate Walsh is paying tribute to her former onscreen love interest, Eric Dane, in the wake of his death.

Posting via her Instagram on Friday, February 20, Walsh honored her costar after he died on Thursday at age 53 following a battle with ALS.

“I’m at a loss for words to try to express the sadness around Eric’s passing,” Walsh, 58, wrote alongside a carousel of photos that featured Dane, herself and fellow Grey’s cast members.

The actress began her tribute by sharing her condolences to Dane’s daughters Billie, 15, and Georgia, 14 and the mother of his children, Rebecca Gayheart.

Advertisement

“First and foremost I am thinking of his girls and Rebecca and holding them in my prayers and my heart,” Walsh wrote.

Walsh played Dr. Addison Montgomery in the medical drama. Her character’s romance with Dane’s character Dr. Mark “McSteamy” Sloan was a major plot point in early seasons of the show.

In her tribute post, Walsh reflected on her memories shooting alongside Dane as she complimented his real-life personality.

“I literally remember my very first scene with Eric…an elevator scene at Seattle Greys 😊 So, so long ago. I believe it was his first scene on the show too and he was nervous. He was so handsome and I thought ‘but can this guy act?’ 😂 and of course he could, and did, and the rest is history,” Walsh wrote.

Advertisement
GettyImages-93741186-Kate-walsh-Pays-Tribute-to-Eric-Dane-After-His-Death.jpg

Eric Dane and Kate Walsh.
(Photo by Vivian Zink/Disney General Entertainment Content via Getty Images)

She continued, “One of the things I loved about Eric was his sensitivity and vulnerability, (and intelligence, of course) but he had the gravitas & old soul that made his work magnetic and made him a great friend off set. In those early days of Grey’s, as with most network tv shows, we spent more time with each other than with anyone else and so we became a family of sorts and Eric was such a source of support and love.”

Walsh ended the post by urging her followers to help organizations trying to find a cure for the debilitating disease.

“ALS is an awful disease & too many people have lost loved ones to it. I know it was Eric’s mission to help find a cure. I would encourage you to look into @targetals in his memory. 🕊️,” she wrote.

Dane’s family confirmed via a statement on Thursday that the Euphoria star died following a battle with ALS.

“He spent his final days surrounded by dear friends, his devoted wife and his two beautiful daughters, Billie and Georgia, who were the center of his world,” the statement read. “Throughout his journey with ALS, Eric became a passionate advocate for awareness and research, determined to make a difference for others facing the same fight. He will be deeply missed and lovingly remembered always.”

Advertisement

The statement concluded: “Eric adored his fans and is forever grateful for the outpouring of love and support he’s received. The family has asked for privacy as they navigate this impossible time.”

Dane appeared on Grey’s Anatomy from 2006 to 2012 before returning for a surprise appearance in 2021.

Advertisement

He publicly announced he had been diagnosed with ALS via People in April 2025.

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Eric Dane's family: About the late “Grey's Anatomy” actor's wife and daughters

Published

on


In his final interview, the actor directly addressed his two daughters.

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Baz Luhrmann's Elvis concert film, “Love Story”, and “Soul Power” top this week's Must List

Published

on


“The Other Place” with Emma D’Arcy and “Superfan” round out our picks for the weekend of Feb. 20.

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Astrologer Breaks Down Jessica Alba & Danny Ramirez’s Compatibility

Published

on

021926 richard james kal.png v2

Astrologer Richard James
Jessica Alba and Danny Ramirez Are Compatible …
But Are They In It For the Right Reasons???

Published


Advertisement

Advertisement

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Entertainment

‘RHOC’s Meghan King Accuses Jim Edmonds of Leaking Her Number to Sex Workers

Published

on

Meghan King Jim Edmonds main getty

‘RHOC’ Meghan King
My Ex-Husband Got Sex Workers to Harass Me!!!
Jim Edmonds Denies Claim

Published

Advertisement


Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Conan O'Brien breaks silence on Rob and Michele Reiner's killings after argument with son at comedian's holiday party

Published

on


The acclaimed filmmaker and his wife were found stabbed to death in their Brentwood, Calif., home on Dec. 14.

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Anthony Ramos unpacks being 'butt-ass naked' in front of Ashton Kutcher on “The Beauty”: 'It was a crazy scene'

Published

on


Ramos named the scene as one of the most memorable during his time on the Ryan Murphy drama.

Source link

Continue Reading

Entertainment

The Most Bingeable Anime of All Time Is Now Streaming for Free 14 Years Later

Published

on

03184204_poster_w780.jpg

For a series that built its fandom online, the next growth move is simple: remove friction. Since this anime has always thrived on discovery — clips, edits, character moments, the whole paywall-free binge framing feels strangely out of place. That’s why this kind of platform placement matters: it turns a title people know about into a title people can start immediately, and all of it.

The official channel for the franchise on X shared a looping GIF that cycles through the four core heroines, each framed with their signature color and emblem energy, like a quick reminder of the show’s identity: style-forward action, tight team dynamics, and character-first momentum. It’s also a smart fit for Pluto’s audience, where what’s-on-now discovery still drives viewing. A curated push + familiar iconography is how you spark rewatchers and convert first-timers who’ve seen the names (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang) but never hit play.

While only RWBY Volume 1 is now streaming on Pluto TV, the remaining volumes are rolling out across the week. And to accelerate the catch-up wave, Pluto is also running an all-day RWBY marathon on the app across 2/21 and 2/22, a programmed “start here and stay here” window designed to turn curiosity into a full-season binge.

Advertisement

‘RWBY’ Has Had a Tough Journey, But It’s Still Going Strong

RWBY launched in 2012 under Monty Oum and grew from short, web-first episodes into a long-running franchise built around Volumes (seasons). After Oum’s death on February 1, 2015, the team continued production, and the main series has since reached 9 volumes / 117 episodes (as of March 2024). Along the way, it expanded into side projects like RWBY Chibi, the Japanese anime adaptation RWBY: Ice Queendom, and the Justice League x RWBY crossover films.

The franchise hit another turning point when Rooster Teeth shut down, and VIZ Media acquired RWBY in 2024; VIZ says there’s no confirmed new season release date yet, but showrunner Kerry Shawcross will be involved in what comes next.

The most immediate what’s-next, however, is availability: RWBY is rolling out on Pluto TV, with an all-day marathon scheduled for 2/21–2/22. Stay tuned to Collider for more updates.

Advertisement


03184204_poster_w780.jpg

Advertisement


Release Date

2022 – 2022-00-00

Advertisement

Network

Tokyo MX

Advertisement

Directors

Yukihiro Miyamoto, Shuuji Miyazaki, Shohei Fujita

Advertisement


  • Cast Placeholder Image

    Hiro Shimono

    Jaune Arc (voice)

    Advertisement
  • Cast Placeholder Image

    Saori Hayami

    Ruby Rose (voice)

    Advertisement
  • Cast Placeholder Image

    Yoko Hikasa

    Weiss Schnee (voice)

  • Cast Placeholder Image

    Megumi Han

    Advertisement

    Penny Polendina (voice)

Advertisement


Advertisement

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2025