Business
Form 13D/A Royalty Pharma plc For: 20 February
Business
PulteGroup completes $800 million senior notes offering with maturities in 2031 and 2036

PulteGroup completes $800 million senior notes offering with maturities in 2031 and 2036
Business
Australia’s Consent Needed to Remove Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor From Line of Succession

The former Prince Andrew might not stay in the line of succession for longer.
The UK government has confirmed that it is considering removing Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor regardless of what happens in the investigation. However, it will need the consent of a number of nations, including Australia
UK Government Considers Andrew’s Removal From Succession
According to a report by 9News, UK Defence Minister Luke Pollard said that Andrew’s removal is the “right thing to do.”
He added that this is “something that I hope will enjoy cross-party support, but it’s right that that is something that only happens when the police investigation concludes.”
The report notes that, as of October last year, Downing Street said that there were no plans to make any changes to the line of succession.
Andrew, who is eighth in line to the throne, can only be removed from the line of succession via legislation put through the UK Parliament.
In addition, consent from each of the other 14 Commonwealth realms is required, according to CNN. This includes Australia.
Should Andrew Be Removed as Counsellor of State?
CNN notes that there are also calls to remove Andrew as Counsellor of State. A Counsellor of State is a royal who can act on behalf of the sovereign should sovereign be unable to fulfill official duties.
“All of these titles and positions need to be addressed, so we are just left with Andrew the citizen, and a citizen that is fully accountable,” Labour MP for York Central Rachael Maskell said.
Current Counsellors of State include Queen Camilla, Prince William, Prince Edward, Princess Anne, and Princess Beatrice. Prince Harry is also a Counselor of State. However, he is not an active working royal.
Business
Exelixis director Wyszomierski sells $4.38 million in stock

Exelixis director Wyszomierski sells $4.38 million in stock
Business
Talphera CFO Asadorian buys $36k in TLPH stock

Talphera CFO Asadorian buys $36k in TLPH stock
Business
Vanda Pharmaceuticals stock surges after the FDA approves its new Bipolar I drug

Vanda Pharmaceuticals stock surges after the FDA approves its new Bipolar I drug
Business
United Airlines overhauls MileagePlus rewards program with new changes
Check out what’s clicking on FoxBusiness.com.
United Airlines is shaking up its MileagePlus rewards program in a move that benefits credit card holders and leaves other travelers earning fewer miles.
The Chicago-based carrier announced Thursday that starting April 2, travelers with United’s co-branded credit or debit cards will earn significantly more miles when they book flights. Meanwhile, customers without a United card will have a lower accrual rate.
Under the new structure, cardholders can earn up to twice as many miles per dollar spent on United flights compared to non-cardholders.
For United’s most frequent flyers – like top-tier 1K members who also use a United Club card – rewards can go as high as 17 miles per dollar on eligible flights.
UNITED AIRLINES TO OFFER REFUNDS BECAUSE OF SHUTDOWN-CAUSED FLIGHT RESTRICTIONS

A United Airlines commercial airliner takes off from Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California, on Nov. 6, 2025. (Mike Blake/Reuters)
Meanwhile, general members without a United credit card will earn just 3 miles per dollar on most tickets.
United also said that customers without a card will no longer earn any miles when purchasing basic economy tickets.
“MileagePlus is designed to reward loyalty to United, and our best customers deserve the best benefits in the industry,” United Chief Commercial Officer Andrew Nocella said in a statement.
Beyond earning more miles, cardholders will also receive other perks.
UNITED FLIGHT CLIPS ANOTHER AIRCRAFT WHILE TAXIING AT LAGUARDIA AIRPORT

A traveler speaks to an agent at the United Airlines desk at O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois, on Nov. 25, 2025. (Kamil Krzaczynski/AFP via Getty Images)
Cardholders will receive at least a 10% discount when booking flights using miles, and Premier members with a United card will get at least 15% off award flights.
They will also gain expanded access to “Saver Award” seats, including spots in United’s Polaris business class.
The announcement quickly sparked debate online.
“Wow, that sounds like a big shift,” one user wrote on X. “Gotta wonder how many people will switch just for the miles boost.”
“Getting 10% back on flights is going to be so sick,” another added.
“For 90% of people that travel, airline miles and points are a scam,” a third user wrote.
UNITED AIRLINES FIRST MAINLINE STARLINK FLIGHT READY FOR TAKEOFF

A United Airlines Boeing 777 lands at Newark Liberty International Airport on Jan. 29, 2026, in Newark, New Jersey. (Gary Hershorn/Getty Images)
The changes apply across United’s co-branded lineup, including the Explorer, Quest and Club cards.
CLICK HERE TO GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO
Loyalty programs have become major profit engines for airlines, generating billions of dollars annually through partnerships with banks that issue co-branded credit cards, according to Reuters.
Business
Microsoft Gaming head Phil Spencer retires, insider Asha Sharma takes over

Microsoft Gaming head Phil Spencer retires, insider Asha Sharma takes over
Business
RXO completes $400 million senior notes offering and redeems 2027 notes

RXO completes $400 million senior notes offering and redeems 2027 notes
Business
Options Traders Flock to Prediction Markets
Individual investors who embraced high-risk, high-reward stock bets in recent years are now flocking to prediction markets.
For the cohort that piled into options—which give the right to buy or sell a stock at a set price, in a certain time frame—prediction platforms such as Kalshi and Polymarket offer a vast range of wagers, in a “yes or no” format.
That makes prediction markets easier to navigate than the options market for certain kinds of bets, said Andrew Courtney, a former Susquehanna International Group trader who writes a Substack about prediction markets. Read more:
Business
Netflix’s Ted Sarandos accuses James Cameron of spreading ‘misinformation’
Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos responds to criticisms over the streaming service’s proposed acquisition of Warner Bros. Discovery on ‘The Claman Countdown.’
Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos accused legendary director James Cameron of believing misinformation after Cameron criticized Netflix’s potential acquisition of Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD).
“I’m particularly surprised and disappointed that James chose to be part of the Paramount disinformation campaign that’s been going on for months about this deal,” Sarandos said on “The Claman Countdown” Friday.
Netflix announced its proposed acquisition of WBD, including HBO and HBO Max, in December. Days later, Paramount Skydance submitted a counter-all-cash offer.
Recently, Netflix has received an outpouring of criticism from some members of the Hollywood elite and California leaders over its proposed purchase of the studios.

Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos and legendary director James Cameron. (LEFT (Kevin Dietsch/Getty Images), RIGHT (Araya Doheny/Getty Images for SAG-AFTRA Foundation) / Getty Images)
Cameron raised concerns about the deal in a letter to Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights.
In the letter, the “Titanic” and “Avatar” director said Netflix’s business model is “directly at odds” with the theatrical film production business.
“Theaters will close. Fewer films will be made. Service providers such as VFX companies will go out of business. The job losses will spiral,” the letter reads in part.
Sarandos said he was “surprised” by Cameron’s criticism of Netflix’s proposed WBD acquisition.
“I met with James personally in late December and laid out for him our 45-day commitment to the theatrical exhibition of films and to the Warner Brothers slate,” the Netflix co-CEO said. “I have talked about that commitment in the press countless times. I swore under oath in front of the Senate subcommittee on antitrust that that’s what we were doing.”

Paramount is bidding against Netflix to acquire Warner Bros. Discovery and its streaming service HBO Max. (AaronP/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images / Getty Images)
Cameron has vocalized his concern that Netflix was pledging a theatrical release window of 17 days, but the company has repeatedly affirmed it will be 45 days.
TRUMP SAYS ‘ANY DEAL’ TO BUY WARNER BROS SHOULD INCLUDE CNN
“45 days of theatrical exclusivity – that has been clear from the beginning,” Sarandos said. “I have never even uttered the word 17-day window.”
The Hollywood director also said Netflix would reduce the number of films WBD releases to theaters each year, currently about 15, a claim Sarandos rebuked.
“We will keep the Warner Brothers film and television studio running largely as it is today,” he told FOX Business. “Movies going to the theaters for 45 days, a healthy, robust slate of films every year. That is gonna continue.”

Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos insisted the streaming service would have better leadership over Warner Bros. Discovery, citing Paramount’s recent business struggles. ( Gabby Jones/Bloomberg via Getty Images / Getty Images)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP
Sarandos also took aim at Paramount over its rival deal to purchase WBD, claiming it will cut $6 billion from WBD.
“The Paramount deal that’s floating around there and all the misinformation swirling around it is guaranteeing to cut jobs,” he said. “They’re guaranteeing to continue to make gigantic cuts to the entertainment industry. And then the alternative, we’re growing, growing, and they are promising to cut, cut, cut.”
-
Video4 days agoBitcoin: We’re Entering The Most Dangerous Phase
-
Tech6 days agoLuxman Enters Its Second Century with the D-100 SACD Player and L-100 Integrated Amplifier
-
Crypto World4 days agoCan XRP Price Successfully Register a 33% Breakout Past $2?
-
Sports4 days agoGB's semi-final hopes hang by thread after loss to Switzerland
-
Video24 hours agoXRP News: XRP Just Entered a New Phase (Almost Nobody Noticed)
-
Fashion8 hours agoWeekend Open Thread: Boden – Corporette.com
-
Tech4 days agoThe Music Industry Enters Its Less-Is-More Era
-
Business3 days agoInfosys Limited (INFY) Discusses Tech Transitions and the Unique Aspects of the AI Era Transcript
-
Entertainment3 days agoKunal Nayyar’s Secret Acts Of Kindness Sparks Online Discussion
-
Video4 days agoFinancial Statement Analysis | Complete Chapter Revision in 10 Minutes | Class 12 Board exam 2026
-
Tech3 days agoRetro Rover: LT6502 Laptop Packs 8-Bit Power On The Go
-
Crypto World7 days agoBhutan’s Bitcoin sales enter third straight week with $6.7M BTC offload
-
Sports2 days agoClearing the boundary, crossing into history: J&K end 67-year wait, enter maiden Ranji Trophy final | Cricket News
-
Entertainment2 days agoDolores Catania Blasts Rob Rausch For Turning On ‘Housewives’ On ‘Traitors’
-
Business3 days agoTesla avoids California suspension after ending ‘autopilot’ marketing
-
NewsBeat5 days agoThe strange Cambridgeshire cemetery that forbade church rectors from entering
-
Crypto World2 days agoWLFI Crypto Surges Toward $0.12 as Whale Buys $2.75M Before Trump-Linked Forum
-
NewsBeat5 days agoMan dies after entering floodwater during police pursuit
-
Politics4 days agoEurovision Announces UK Act For 2026 Song Contest
-
Crypto World1 day ago83% of Altcoins Enter Bear Trend as Liquidity Crunch Tightens Grip on Crypto Market

