A number of electronic devices have been sent away for forensic analysis after the man was arrested.
A man allegedly raped his daughters in front of his 10-year-old son. The 46-year-old male was arrested on Friday in Cascavel, in Paraná, southern Brazil. Civil Police of Paraná (PCPR) have accused him of repeatedly raping the two young girls, aged seven and eight, while they stayed with him at his home between January 2025 and January 2026.
Cops said some of these alleged rapes were witness by the girls’ older brother. Authorities citing evidence gathered before the trial phase led to the dad being placed in court-ordered pretrial detention, reports the Mirror.
Local media reported, during the alleged abuser’s arrest, a search and seizure warrant was executed at his home to recover electronic devices. These items will be submitted for forensic analysis, with the man sent to prison, where he remains “at the disposal of the Justice system”.
Reports added the official police probe has been concluded, and the results will be sent onwards to the Public Prosecutor’s Office. The allegations against the man come just days after another 41-year-old was imprisoned for 29 years after being found guilty of raping his own daughter.
He was arrested by civil police in rural Guaraqueçaba, also in Paraná, on January 14 during an operation carried out in public. Bruno Silva Rocha, the local chief of police, said the beast was sentenced to 29 years and two months behind bars for abusing the girl, whose details have not been disclosed.
He added cops executed an arrest warrant in the town of Potinga, where the man is believed to have lived, and taken onwards to the Antonina Civil Police Station. The predator was transferred to the Paranaguá Public Jail immediately following his arrest, and he remains there following his conviction earlier this month.
Also on the 14th, another man, aged 23, was arrested on charges of rape of a vulnerable person and dissemination of child abuse imagery. Officers arrested the man and reportedly solved the case “in less than 24 hours after the facts came to light”, local media reported, after the victim’s mum filed a police report.
She reportedly went to a police station to complain intimate videos of her daughter, aged 13, were circulating on social media. Police reportedly conducted swift investigations and later identified the teen’s ex-boyfriend as a suspect, with the department alleging he released photos and videos of his young victim as a form of revenge.
Cops went on to allege the 23-year-old had confessed, and his mobile phone was seized ahead of being passed along to forensics teams for analysis.
Get more Daily Record exclusives by signing up for free to Google’s preferred sources. Click HERE
