Katie Price shared a series of cryptic late-night posts on Instagram amid the ongoing disappearance of her husband Lee Andrews, who has been formally reported missing to the UK Government.
Katie Price has taken to social media to share a series of late-night posts, fuelling speculation over whether her cryptic messages are linked to the disappearance of her husband Lee Andrews.
The Dubai-based businessman vanished last week, leaving former glamour model Katie, 47, and her husband’s family frantically searching for him.
In the early hours of Thursday (May 21), Katie posted to Instagram, sharing three seemingly pointed messages with her followers.
The first image read: “I’M NOT OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I CAN’T HANDLE IT. I’M OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I DO HANDLE IT. ALL. OF. IT.”
It continued: “ALL. THE. F***ING. TIME.”
Her second post was the one that really set tongues waggig, featuring the quote: “Sometimes you just have to accept the situation and say, it’s okay, it happens, it’s life”.
Her third and final shared message read: “Focus on yourself, because nothing is more powerful than a woman who knows her worth, chases her goals, and dares to dream big.”
The trio of late-night posts were uploaded via her Instagram stories, meaning followers were unable to comment publicly. Yet, given Katie’s previous social media activity surrounding her husband’s shocking disappearance, it is clear that the public is still very much in the dark about what is actually going on.
Katie last had contact with the 43-year-old Dubai-based businessman on Wednesday evening. She sounded the alarm the following day. “Lee was trying to get through the boarder at Hatta, this is so discombobulating, his location went off at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, that’s the last contact anyone has had – his family and myself. This is the third day now,” she said at the time.
In the wake of Lee’s kidnapping claims, a number of experts and insiders have voiced doubt about his version of events. Yet despite the apparent communication blackout during the supposed abduction, it has emerged that Lee has been using his mobile phone — just not to contact Katie.
Lee’s kidnapping ordeal has raised further questions for one seasoned investigator, with certain elements of his account failing to add up for investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas. Mark is well known for his expert analysis of some of Britain’s most prominent missing persons cases, including the tragic deaths of Jay Slater and Nicola Bulley.
He has now shared his thoughts on the unfolding situation, and the expert investigator appears far from convinced by several elements of Lee’s story. He said: ” Katie Price says she spoke to him on Wednesday, and shortly after 10 o’clock he was in the back of a van. He says they’re coming back.
“He had a hood over his head, his hands were tied, not by handcuffs, but he had managed to make a FaceTime call to her and didn’t tell her to phone the police. And he himself didn’t phone the police and didn’t give any more information.
“And since then, apparently his phone has gone dead, although he has, or someone has, managed to go onto his social media and delete some informational posts that are on there. So that’s slightly strange, isn’t it?”
Mark raised concerns over whether the alleged abduction had been reported to the authorities and what action was being taken. “Has this matter been reported to Dubai police? And in which case, given the information that Katie Price is saying, they’d be treating it as really serious, wouldn’t they? If it’s a potential kidnap,” he added.
Mark also accused Lee of “playing some ridiculous game” and suspects the situation is far more straightforward than an abduction. Speaking on TikTok, the investigative journalist said: “Well, has he been abducted? What’s the story behind it?
n
“The newspaper says that he’s not being kidnapped, he’s in hiding, he’s ghosting Katie Price and has been doing so for the past six days. It’s got to a situation now whereby, you know, I don’t think anyone believes Lee Andrews has been abducted or kidnapped in any way at all.
“He’s obviously playing some ridiculous game, but it’s attracted the media, and it will no doubt unfold more over the forthcoming days. Clearly this is a man who’s got some serious issues.”
Lee’s whereabouts remain unknown. He has also been officially registered as missing by the UK Government, with the Foreign Office confirming it is offering support to his family after a missing persons report was lodged.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login