She has taken to social media to share a series of cryptic, late-night posts that have raised questions if they have anything to do with her husband Lee Andrews and claims he is ‘missing’
Katie Price has taken to social media to share a flurry of late-night posts, raising questions whether her cryptic shares have anything to do with her ‘missing’ husband Lee Andrews.
The Dubai-based businessman vanished last week, leaving former glamour model Katie, 47, and her husband’s family, frantically searching for him.
Katie has taken to Instagram in the early hours of Thursday (May 21) morning to share three seemingly pointed posts.
The text in the first image reads: “I’M NOT OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I CAN’T HANDLE IT. I’M OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I DO HANDLE IT. ALL. OF. IT.”
It adds: “ALL. THE. F**KING. TIME.”
Her second post, however, starts to raise eyebrows. It featured a quote that read: “Sometimes you just have to accept the situation and say, it’s okay, it happens, it’s life”.
And Katie’s third shared quote reads: “Focus on yourself, because nothing is more powerful than a woman who knows her worth, chases her goals, and dares to dream big.”
Her late-night triple post was shared via her Instagram stores, leaving people unable to comment publicly. However, using previous social media posts from Katie about her husband’s shock disappearance, it seems the public continues to question what is happening.
Katie last heard from the 43-year-old Dubai-based businessman last Wednesday evening. She raised the alarm last Thursday.
“Lee was trying to get through the boarder at Hatta, this is so discombobulating, his location went off at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, that’s the last contact anyone has had – his family and myself. This is the third day now,” she said at the time.
In the wake of Lee’s kidnapping claims, a number of experts and insiders have raised doubts about his story. But despite the radio silence amid claims of a kidnapping, it’s reported Lee has been using his phone – just not to contact Katie.
Lee’s story has even left one seasoned investigator with questions, with some details in the Lee Andrews kidnapping saga just not adding up for investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas. Mark is known for his expert analysis on some of Britain’s most prominent missing persons cases, including the heartbreaking deaths of Jay Slater and Nicola Bulley.
He has now weighed in on the unfolding situation, and the expert investigator seems unconvinced by a number of elements of Lee’s account. He said: ” Katie Price says she spoke to him on Wednesday, and shortly after 10 o’clock he was in the back of a van. He says they’re coming back.
“He had a hood over his head, his hands were tied, not by handcuffs, but he had managed to make a FaceTime call to her and didn’t tell her to phone the police. And he himself didn’t phone the police and didn’t give any more information.
“And since then, apparently his phone has gone dead, although he has, or someone has, managed to go onto his social media and delete some informational posts that are on there. So that’s slightly strange, isn’t it?”
Mark questioned whether the alleged abduction had been reported to authorities and what action was being taken. “Has this matter been reported to Dubai police? And in which case, given the information that Katie Price is saying, they’d be treating it as really serious, wouldn’t they? If it’s a potential kidnap,” he added.
Mark also accused Lee of “playing some ridiculous game” and believes the situation is far more straightforward than an abduction. Speaking on TikTok, the investigative journalist said: “Well, has he been abducted? What’s the story behind it?
“The newspaper says that he’s not being kidnapped, he’s in hiding, he’s ghosting Katie Price and has been doing so for the past six days. It’s got to a situation now whereby, you know, I don’t think anyone believes Lee Andrews has been abducted or kidnapped in any way at all.
“He’s obviously playing some ridiculous game, but it’s attracted the media, and it will no doubt unfold more over the forthcoming days. Clearly this is a man who’s got some serious issues.”
Lee is, however, still nowhere to be found. He is also formally considered missing by the UK Government, with the Foreign Office confirming it is providing assistance to his family after a missing persons report was filed.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login