Connect with us

Sports

‘I love my man’: Mahieka Sharma’s romantic reply to Hardik Pandya goes viral | Cricket News

Published

on

'I love my man': Mahieka Sharma's romantic reply to Hardik Pandya goes viral
Hardik Pandya and Mahieka Sharma (Image credit: Instagram)

NEW DELHI: Indian star allrounder Hardik Pandya made Mahieka Sharma’s 25th birthday special with a heartfelt Instagram post — but it was Mahieka’s reply that truly stole the spotlight.Pandya shared an unseen video of the couple celebrating together, capturing candid moments of laughter, warm hugs and hand-in-hand strolls in an outdoor setting illuminated by fireworks. The clip ended on a romantic note, with the couple releasing a floating lantern into the night sky.

New Zealand hold intense nets before Super Eight match vs Pakistan | T20 World Cup

He captioned the video, “Happy birthday, my princess .”Pandya also added an emotional message: “Thank you for coming into this world 25 years ago. You are the most amazing person I know. I love you .”Mahieka’s response quickly grabbed attention. Replying to Pandya’s post, she wrote, “You’re my best gift this year .”Taking it a step further, Mahieka shared a beautiful collage featuring special moments with Pandya and poured her heart out in the caption.“I love my man. Thank you baby for the best birthday ever. I am the luckiest girl in the world,” she said.The couple has made several public appearances together in recent months. Earlier this year, they attended the United in Triumph event in Mumbai, walking hand in hand and twinning in black outfits as they posed for the cameras. Pandya had confirmed their relationship in October 2025, shortly after dating rumours began circulating. Since then, the two have been spotted at the Mumbai airport and on vacations together.

.

Pandya was previously married to actor Natasa Stankovic. The couple tied the knot in 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic and welcomed their son Agastya on July 30, 2020. Their separation was confirmed in July 2025 following months of speculation.In a joint statement at the time, they said: “After four years together, Natasha and I have decided to mutually part ways. We tried our best and gave it our all, and we believe this is in the best interest of both of us. This was a tough decision to make, given the joy, mutual respect, and companionship we shared as we built a family together.”

Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

My first Titleist Vokey Wedge Fitting

Published

on

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading

Sports

Janel Grant breaks public silence after Vince McMahon lawsuit

Published

on

Former WWE employee Janel Grant recently made a huge public appearance. She had earlier filed a lawsuit against Vince McMahon.

A huge lawsuit against Mr. McMahon rocked the WWE. The former WWE paralegal in her 2024 lawsuit detailed that Vince McMahon sexually abused and trafficked her during her employment in the company. The former CEO and Chairman denied the claims but had to step away from his roles in the company.

In a 16-minute address to the press, Miss Grant detailed that many employees at the WWE Headquarters in Stamford, CT, remain intimidated, despite McMahon stepping away from the company years ago. She also recalled the terrifying moment she knew that the media would be publishing her story, and she would not be able to talk about it openly.

Advertisement

“So imagine me getting a phone call I didn’t expect, saying that at any minute the Wall Street Journal would be publishing a story about me, Vince McMahon, and a non-disclosure agreement. I was told, if anybody asks me about this, I can’t make a comment, I can’t acknowledge it, I can’t say I’m not okay, and if anybody approaches me, I can’t acknowledge years of life to people who saw me live it. And it was like somebody set fire to my home intentionally with me still inside of it.” (H/T Post Wrestling)

The former WWE employee went on to describe how she tried to end her life, but someone saw her and stopped it from happening.


Janel Grant spoke about the NDA with Vince McMahon

During the address, Janel Grant argued that non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) were being misused to hide harmful behavior rather than protect privacy. She suggested that when NDAs are used this way, they allow misconduct to continue and affect future victims.

Grant described feeling isolated and financially strained by what happened to her. She said the NDA allowed exploitation to continue without checks. She also recalled rejecting an alleged effort to call her relationship with Vince McMahon consensual.