Connect with us
DAPA Banner
DAPA Coin
DAPA
COIN PAYMENT ASSET
PRIVACY · BLOCKDAG · HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION · RUST
ElGamal Encrypted MINE DAPA
🚫 GENESIS SOLD OUT
DAPAPAY COMING

Sports

Joe Burrow thrilled by Bengals’ bold off-season moves, but says he didn’t drive them

Published

on

CINCINNATI — Joe Burrow threw his support behind the Cincinnati Bengals’ offseason moves but declined to take any of the credit for them.

Speaking to the Cincinnati media for the first time since the end of the 2025 season, the franchise quarterback praised the free agent signings of safety Bryan Cook, defensive end Boye Mafe and defensive tackle Jonathan Allen, along with the big swing of the offseason, trading the No. 10 pick for defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence.

There was a lot of speculation that the slew of moves was the result of pressure applied by Burrow and the front office’s attempt to keep him happy, especially after the quarterback public pressed the team after the 2024 season to sign tight end Mike Gesicki and wide receivers Ja’Marr Chase and Tee Higgins to extensions.

But Burrow said there were no threats or mandates from him after the team went 6-11 last year and missed the playoffs for the third straight season.

Advertisement

“I would say we had a lot of communication during free agency,” Burrow said. “We didn’t have our postseason meeting like we typically have. I would say if anything, I was less involved this year than in years past.”

Regardless of how much influence Burrow had or didn’t have on this offseason, he appears to be happy with the results.

“This is the most talented roster we’ve had since I’ve been here,” Burrow said. “The front office has taken a lot of heat from the fans, the public, the media. We can put all of that behind us.

“They went and made it happen with free agency,” he added. “ And then obviously with Dexter, making a trade like that, that doesn’t happen a ton in the NFL. So it’s exciting to see.”

Advertisement

Burrow said the absence of his regular postseason meeting with the front office wasn’t intentional, nor was it a reflection of any anger or frustration with how poorly constructed the 2025 roster was with one of the league’s best offenses and worst defenses.

“Just kind of how it happened,” he said.

And it wasn’t as though the front office needed to meet with Burrow to know where he stood. The fixes needed were obvious.

“I just think we know where we needed to be better, and we went out and aggressively made it happen,” Burrow said. “We filled some holes that we had from years past, got better at a lot of positions. Signed the best free agent safety (Cook). Got the best D tackle in the league, in my opinion. So we have everything we need in that locker room. We just have to go make it happen.

Advertisement

“There’s no secret that the last several years didn’t go the way we wanted to, and there’s a lot of blame to go around for that, myself included,” Burrow continued. “We’re in a great spot this year. We brought in great people and great players. You can feel the vibes of the locker room. The energy is elevated right now. We have some veteran guys that can come in and show the younger guys on defense what it takes, what it means to be great every day. That’s exciting to be a part of.”

All that’s left to do is transfer that potential to the field and get back to the playoffs for the first time since 2022.

Burrow is already expecting that to happen.

“The number one thing is you have to win,” Burrow said. “We’re going to go win a lot of games this year and play great and win a Super Bowl.”

Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Sports

Myles Garrett goes shirtless as GF Chloe Kim poses in two-piece swimsuit set during beach date

Published

on

Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett and his girlfriend, Chloe Kim, posed for an intimate moment in the backdrop of the ocean.

On Wednesday, Kim posted an Instagram story, where she wore a red two-piece swimsuit, while facing Garrett, who was shirtless and wearing dark swim trunks. They held hands and looked at each other. The couple looked seemingly head over heels in love.

Kim tagged Garrett and inserted a red heart emoji (❤️).

Source: (Via Instagram/ @ChloeKim)Source: (Via Instagram/ @ChloeKim)
Source: (Via Instagram/ @ChloeKim)

Looking to predict NFL playoff Scenarios? Try our NFL Playoff Predictor for real-time simulations and stay ahead of the game!

On Sunday, Kim posted a picture on Instagram story, where she was headed for a hiking date with Garett in the wilderness.

Advertisement

In the top, the three-time Olympic medalist used two animated stickers from Studio Ghibli’s My Neighbor Totoro. One was the blue Totoro carrying a cloth sack, and the other was the white Totoro walking right next to it.

Source: (Via Instagram/ @ChloeKim)Source: (Via Instagram/ @ChloeKim)
Source: (Via Instagram/ @ChloeKim)

The Cleveland Browns kicked off their voluntary Organized Team Activities (OTAs) on May 19. However, Myles Garrett was not expected to attend for the second straight year.

According to Mary Kay Cabot’s report on Monday via Cleveland.com, the team is not concerned over Garrett’s absence from voluntary OTAs.

Team owner Jimmy Haslam said he expects Garrett to “come in here and break the sack record” all over again.

Meanwhile, Browns offensive coordinator Todd Monken downplayed Garrett’s absence. He noted that the two have only communicated through text messages so far this offseason.

Advertisement

“This is voluntary. We are making a big deal out of this. We really are,” Monken said. “It is voluntary. We have other guys besides Myles that aren’t here. I wish they were here. They’ll be ready. We expect them to be ready and we’ll be fired up when they’re here.”

Last season, Garrett won the second NFL Defensive Player of the Year award. He set a single-season franchise sack record with 23.0 sacks.

Chloe Kim and Myles Garrett went public with their relationship when the snowboarder showed up at the sidelines and shared a kiss with the Browns star before the team’s game against the Las Vegas Raiders on Nov. 23.

Also Read: PICS: Myles Garrett’s GF Chloe Kim gets publicly flirty with Browns DE after slipping into crimson-red corset dress for Michael Jackson movie premiere


Myles Garrett witnessed GF Chloe Kim at 2026 Winter Olympics

After winning the unanimous NFL Defensive Player of the Year on Feb. 5, Myles Garrett flew to Italy to cheer for girlfriend, Chloe Kim, during the 2026 Winter Olympics in Milan-Cortina.

Advertisement

Despite Kim suffering a dislocated shoulder and a torn labrum in January, she gave her best during the qualification rounds on Feb. 11. She pulled off an inverted backside 720 and a cab 1080 stalefish and scored a 90.25 to top the qualifiers.

During the finals on Feb. 12, Kim was narrowly edged out for the gold by her 17-year-old South Korean mentee, Gaon Choi, who put down a 90.25.

Kim had one final chance to reclaim the top spot but fell on a high-stakes cab double cork 1080 attempt and won the silver.

Kim and Garrett shared a kiss after she won silver at the 2026 Winter Olympics.

Advertisement

Also Read: “Don’t fall for it, guys!” – Myles Garrett’s GF Chloe Kim fact-checks viral engagement photo with Browns DE