Here’s an up-to-date list of all NFL Players from Granite High School, Salt Lake City, Utah. The school was closed in 2009 and the building demolished in 2017 to make way for a new residential development.
The list includes only those players who have played in an NFL game.
See where it ranks among other schools in the state here.
John Wroblewski was overcome with emotion when Team USA women’s hockey star Megan Keller deked around a Canadian defender and scored the game-winning goal to bring the Americans a gold medal on Thursday.
The NBC broadcast caught tears pouring down Wroblewski’s face as his team celebrated an incredible moment for the sport and the country at the same time.
Head coach John Wroblewski of Team United States Megan Keller #5 of Team United States celebrate the victory after the Women’s Ice Hockey Gold Medal Game between USA and Canada (2-1 OT) on day thirteen of the Milano Cortina 2026 Winter Olympic Games at Milano Santagiulia Ice Hockey Arena on Feb. 19, 2026 in Milan, Italy.(EyesWideOpen/Getty Images)
American Taylor Heise, who assisted on Keller’s goal, told Fox News Digital in a recent interview it was a full-circle moment for her coach.
“I saw the video yesterday (Friday), and it kind of just depicts him pretty well,” she said. “He’s an emotional guy, but he coached a lot of men’s teams and this is kind of his first women’s gig and we’ve taken him in with grace these past four years and I think he’s done wonders for this group and definitely an honor for me because the last Olympics, I got cut. He’s the first coach that gave me that chance back. He knows I’m very grateful for that. I tell him that every day.
United States head coach John Wroblewski and Laila Edwards (10) celebrate after beating Canada in the women’s ice hockey gold medal game at the 2026 Winter Olympics, in Milan, Italy, Thursday, Feb. 19, 2026. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)
“We hadn’t been able to really chat with him after. We had a lot of media and everything, but we’re grateful for him. He’s a guy that deserves the world because he believed in all of us and gave all these young girls a chance to show up and I think he picked the right 23 girls to be here.”
Advertisement
Read More About The 2026 Winter Olympics
Wroblewski played in the ECHL and the American Hockey League (AHL) and coached for the Team USA Developmental Program and the AHL’s Ontario Reign before taking over the Olympic women’s team in 2022.
Heise, who will continue to play in the Professional Women’s Hockey League for the Minnesota Frost, is now something that only a few can become – a gold medalist.
United States’ Grace Zumwinkle, left, and Taylor Heise celebrate after victory ceremony for women’s ice hockey at the 2026 Winter Olympics, in Milan, Italy, Thursday, Feb. 19, 2026. (AP Photo/Hassan Ammar)
“It’s awesome,” she said. “It’s definitely a goal of mine that I’ve had for a very long time and to now have it come true, it was definitely one of the last things on my list I wanted to check off. It’s just an unbelievable experience and the team that I got to do it with is extremely special and one of the most talented teams I’ve ever seen.”
Mayweather retired in 2017 so it will be nearly a decade since he has fought as a professional, though he has taken part in a number of exhibitions since then.
One man that he famously fought was De La Hoya back in May 2007, claiming a split decision win over ‘The Golden Boy’ to win the WBC light middleweight title.
Speaking to FightHype, De La Hoya first shared his thoughts on Mayweather returning.
“I’m excited for him. I heard he’s having an exhibition with Mike Tyson. Then he’s coming out of retirement to fight professional. It’s very interesting.”
De La Hoya was then asked if he would come out of retirement to face Mayweather again, and refused to rule it out.
Advertisement
“Don’t do this to me, I know I look good but don’t do this to me. I might want it [the rematch].”
De La Hoya fought on just two further occasions after the loss to Mayweather, with his final bout coming in December 2008 when he was beaten by Manny Pacquiao, so it seems unlikely the 53-year-old would return, even for an enticing battle against his former foe.
Venue: Aviation Club Tennis Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Surface: Hard (outdoor)
Prize Money: $3,311,005
Live Telecast: USA – Tennis Channel | UK – Sky Sports | Canada – TSN, TVA Sports, DAZN
Advertisement
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Zhang Zhizhen preview
Last year’s runner-up and top seed, Felix Auger-Aliassime, will take on Zhang Zhizhen in the opening round of the Dubai Tennis Championships. Whoever wins the match will take on either Tunisian Moez Echargui or a qualifier/lucky loser in the second round of the ATP 500 event.
Auger-Aliassime enjoyed an impressive 2025 season, but his 2026 season got off to a rocky start. After winning just one of his two singles matches at the United Cup and retiring from his Australian Open first-round clash, the Canadian won the Open Occitanie in Montpellier and followed it up by reaching the final of the ABN AMRO Open in Rotterdam, where he lost to Alex de Minaur.
Advertisement
Zhang Zhizhen has won three out of six matches so far in the 2026 season, with his most notable victory coming against Zizou Bergs at the United Cup. The Chinese, who was ranked 422 places below the Belgian at the time, won 6-7(2), 7-6(3), 7-5.
Before Dubai, Zhang last competed at the Qatar Open, getting a place in the main draw through protected ranking. The Chinese beat Roberto Carballes Baena 6-4, 6-4 in the opening round before losing 3-6, 2-6 to sixth seed and eventual semifinalist Jakub Mensik in the second round.
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Zhang Zhizhen head-to-head
The head-to-head between the two is currently tied at 1-1, with Auger-Aliassime winning their most recent encounter 6-4. 6-4, which came during the United Cup earlier this year.
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Zhang Zhizhen odds
Player
Moneyline
Handicap Bets
Total Games (Over and Under)
Felix Auger-Aliassime
TBD
TBD
TBD
Zhang Zhizhen
TBD
TBD
TBD
Odds will be updated when available.
Advertisement
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Zhang Zhizhen prediction
Auger-Aliassime will enter the match as the overwhelming favorite to win, given his form over the past 15 months. The Canadian has reached the final in his two tournaments and has a good chance of doing so this time around as well. That said, Zhang has done well in his matches so far in 2026, beating several higher-ranked players, as his ranking rose from 464 to 319.
Auger-Aliassime is an effective server and produced 35 aces from five matches in Rotterdam. The 25-year-old doesn’t shy away from playing his shots and his aggression will no doubt make things difficult for Zhang.
The 29-year-old amassed 12 aces from his two matches in Doha and will rely heavily on his service games while looking for a decisive break. Auger-Aliassime has often produced unforced errors, so Zhang will have to find a balanced approach if he is to make things difficult for the World No. 7.
While the Chinese has produced some good moments so far this season, Auger-Aliassime could well be too much for him and he should be able to book his place in the second round of the Dubai Tennis Championships.
Advertisement
Pick: Auger-Aliassime to win in straight sets.
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Zhang Zhizhen betting tips
Tip 1: Auger-Aliassime to serve over ten aces
Tip 2: Auger-Aliassime to lose less than five games
One of Canada’s top strikers seems to have avoided the worst after suffering a scary injury.
Striker Promise David has been released from the hospital after initial radiological examinations showed no fractures, his club team, Union Saint-Gilloise, announced Sunday.
He has returned home with medication and will undergo additional scans and tests early next week, the club said.
David suffered the injury on Saturday in a Belgian Pro League game against Antwerp. He was taken off in a stretcher after a collision in the 76th minute with defender Daam Foulon.
Advertisement
The Canadian international and Foulon were leaping to try to deflect a ball in the box when they butted heads. While David’s injury is unclear, he also appeared to twist his knee as he fell to the ground.
The 24-year-old Brampton, Ont., native has nine goals in his second season with Union SG.
If healthy, David figures to be a key piece of Canada’s roster for the upcoming World Cup.
The injury to David comes after Canadian superstar Alphonso Davies suffered a muscle tear in his hamstring in a Bayern Munich game against Eintracht Frankfurt earlier on Saturday.
Advertisement
Canada hosts the World Cup with the United States and Mexico from June 11 to July 19.
Munster Rugby and the IRFU have confirmed the signing of Springbok hooker Marnus van der Merwe on a two-year contract ahead of the 2026/27 season.
The 29-year-old Van der Merwe’s move will be subject to the granting of a valid work permit.
Van der Merwe “excited and honoured”
Commenting on the news, van der Merwe said:
“I’m excited and honoured to be joining such a prestigious club, with such a proud rugby history. I want to finish the season strong with the Scarlets, before tackling this new challenge with Munster.”
Advertisement
The powerful South African marked his international debut with two tries against Georgia last summer.
He also helped the Springboks to the Rugby Championship title, featuring in the wins over New Zealand and Australia.
Debuted in PRO14 in 2018
From the province of Mpumalanga, van der Merwe played underage rugby with the Pumas before making the move to Cheetahs, where he made his PRO14 debut in 2018.
After winning the Currie Cup with Cheetahs in 2023, he joined Scarlets in 2024. His first season in Wales saw him named in the URC Elite XV alongside Craig Casey and Tom Farrell.
Advertisement
His strong form in 2024/25 earned an international call-up from Rassie Erasmus and he made his first three appearances for the Springboks last year.
He has made 38 appearances for the Scarlets since his debut in September 2024.
Costello welcomes new signing
Munster Rugby General Manager Ian Costello said of the southern province’s newest signing:
“He has been one of the best hookers in the URC over the past two years resulting in a call up to the Springboks squad.
Advertisement
“He is an physical, abrasive hooker, very strong in the set-piece, excellent over the ball, and now has demonstrated his ability to perform at international level.”
The progressive stayer Piggyback has opened doors to Group One weight-for-age contests this autumn in 2026 courtesy of a sharp triumph in the Parramatta Cup held at Rosehill.
Johann Gerard-Dubord, assistant trainer to Ciaron Maher, highlighted a range of choices for the five-year-old, including an entry in the Tancred Stakes (2400m) at the same track on March 28.
“But she likes Rosehill, so a race like the Tancred would have to be considered now.
Advertisement
“She had no weight today, so it’s a bit different, weight-for-age (in the Tancred Stakes), but she stays, and we don’t know how much better she can be.”
Ridden by Dylan Gibbons, the $3.10 favourite Piggyback took time to warm up from behind before delivering a precise move to edge out Bois D’Argent ($61) by a short neck, leaving Travolta ($4.20) half a neck adrift in third.
Gibbons confessed to overcoming the desire for a forward position, heeding the advice that she excels when ridden patiently.
“Before I chatted to the team, I thought this was going to be pretty simple, just put her in the box seat and ride her like a good thing,” Gibbons said.
Advertisement
“But the team knows this mare so well, and they told me she appreciates being back that couple of pairs, then being given the chance to finish off.
“It took everything in me not to give her a squeeze early and have her too close.”
The jockey drew comparisons between Piggyback and Maher’s 2023 Sydney Cup winner Explosive Jack, noting her suitability for the classic staying distance.
“I think she will run 3200m. She has a great attitude, she has that same big, gangly action of Explosive Jack. She settles well, and she is trained by the same camp, so she is in the right hands,” Gibbons said.
Advertisement
Throughout her career, Piggyback has shown glimpses of talent, with Gerard-Dubord crediting a short sharp Queensland excursion last spring as her breakthrough.
“She did really well last prep, especially towards the end of it,” he said.
“She went to Brisbane and the trip away, mentally she had to take it up that next level, and on the back of that she won the Colin Stephen Quality.
“She is still on the way up.”
Advertisement
Discover racing betting markets for Piggyback’s Tancred Stakes prospects among leading betting sites at racing betting markets.
Manchester United will look to avenge one of its more embarrassing losses in recent memory when they visit Everton in an English Premier League matchup on Monday. Man U sit fourth in the Premier League table and have won four of their last five EPL matches. Everton is coming off a 2-1 loss to Bournemouth.
Kickoff is set for 3 p.m. ET on Monday, Feb. 23. Everton are +260 underdogs (wager $100 to win $260) in the latest Everton vs. Manchester United odds on DraftKings Sportsbook, while Manchester United are -105 favorites (wager $105 to win $100). A draw is +285 and the total is 2.5 (Over -145, Under +115). You can find the latest Everton vs. Manchester United predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model, and be sure to see what SportsLine expert Jon Eimer is betting before locking in your wagers for this contest.
Eimer finished 2023 as SportsLine’s No. 1 soccer expert, posting a 248-234-12 record (+25.93 units) on SportsLine article picks. Eimer has been red-hot in 2025, posting a profit in multiple leagues, including the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and more. Anyone following his soccer betting picks could have seen huge returns at sportsbooks and on betting apps.
Advertisement
Here are Eimer’s best bets and analysis for Everton vs. Manchester United on Monday.
Everton vs. Manchester United best bets
Manchester United Over 1.5 team total (-120): 1 unit, BetMGM
Both teams to score + Over 2.5 goals (+100): 1 unit, BetMGM
Manchester United want revenge
The reverse fixture between these two sides saw Manchester United experience one of their more embarrassing defeats this season. United faced Everton at home only to see midfielder Idrissa Gueye receive a red card in the 13th minute for Everton. United played a man up for a total of 85 minutes and ended up not only losing, but failing to score in their 1-0 defeat. Manchester United were the talk of the news cycle that week as they were dragged through the mud for their inability to produce a result, and that should be on the back of their mind in this fixture.
Even though United just drew against West Ham, they’ve been in fantastic form in the new year, and I expect them to press against an Everton side missing their best attacker and a key defender.
Everton have shown some serious signs of improvement this season. The club finished 15th two years ago, 13th last season and are currently positioned safely at eighth on the EPL table right now. While the club has found some success, their defense in the new year does have me a bit concerned as they face a strong United attack.
Advertisement
They’ve played eight matches in 2026 and only a single time were they able to keep a clean sheet. They’ve conceded 11 goals over those six matches, and going against United they’ll be without a senior defender, Jake O’Brien, who was sent off with a red card last match in their loss to Bournemouth, which will put more pressure on Jarrad Branthwaite and James Tarkowski to hold that backline. Everton is good enough to score here with Dewsbury-Hall and lliman Ndiaye in form, but expect that defense to let some through.
Heading into the bout, many fans saw the match-up as a 50-50 affair, but ‘King Ry’ ensured it went nothing like that as he scored a knockout in the opening moments of the fight and then dominated virtually every round.
Advertisement
Following his victory, Garcia was quick to announce that he is now interested in a showdown against four-weight world champion Stevenson, and it seems the WBO super-lightweight champion was impressed with what he saw from his potential future foe.
Speaking on the DAZN broadcast, Stevenson praised the showing from Garcia, likening it to one of the past displays from ‘King Ry.’
“I think Ryan looked good. He put on a good performance.
I don’t know what Barrios was doing out there. Ryan was looking like the Ryan that beat Devin Haney.”
Garcia had beaten Haney back in April 2024, only for the result to be overturned to a no contest after he failed a drugs test and subsequently received a 12-month ban.
Advertisement
Stevenson has said he would be more than happy to face ‘King Ry’ next, but whilst referencing that past failed test, he insisted that VADA testing would have to be in place for the bout, and also revealed the weight stipulation that he would want.
Marc Guehi could have sealed a move to Liverpool last summer but instead he finds himself playing a key role in Manchester City’s push to reclaim their Premier League crown.
Marc Guehi has admitted he has had to “change his game completely” since his move to Manchester City but that he is loving life at the Etihad. Guehi moved to City in the mid-season transfer window and has made a seamless transition to life under Pep Guardiola.
Guehi hasn’t missed a minute of Premier League football since his switch the the Etihad and has already cemented his place as a first-choice pick in City’s backline.
Advertisement
The former Crystal Palace defender played the full 90 minutes as City secured what could be a crucial three points against Newcastle on Saturday night. Guehi was asked to reflect on his opening month at the club after the game and he admitted he has had to make a lot of changes but the switch has helped him grow as a player.
“It’s a top club. Since I came here, everyone has been so welcoming – players and staff,” Guehi told City’s in-house media. “ I have had to change my game completely. I am learning every day.
“When to pass the ball, committing players – so many aspects I am learning on the job. It’s been great because I have had a lot of help. How you see Pep on TV is what he is like – passionate, intense and a winner. He wants to play his way. I am just glad I have the opportunity to be here.”
City’s win over Newcastle kept the pressure on Arsenal at the top of the Premier League table. Guardiola’s side know if they win all of their remaining league games they will be crowned champions and Guehi was delighted to help his team record three points against an in-form Newcastle.
Ensure our latest sport headlines always appear at the top of your Google Search by making us a Preferred Source. Click here to activate or add us as a Preferred Source in your Google search settings
“These games are always difficult – always tough to play in,” he added. “Newcastle show intensity, endeavour and quality – it’s a really good win. Maybe not a statement win but one which puts us in a good position.”