Here’s an up-to-date list of all NFL Players from Olympus High School in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The list includes only those players who have played in an NFL game.
See where it ranks among other schools in the state here.
Here’s an up-to-date list of all NFL Players from Olympus High School in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The list includes only those players who have played in an NFL game.
See where it ranks among other schools in the state here.
One of Canada’s top strikers seems to have avoided the worst after suffering a scary injury.
Striker Promise David has been released from the hospital after initial radiological examinations showed no fractures, his club team, Union Saint-Gilloise, announced Sunday.
He has returned home with medication and will undergo additional scans and tests early next week, the club said.
David suffered the injury on Saturday in a Belgian Pro League game against Antwerp. He was taken off in a stretcher after a collision in the 76th minute with defender Daam Foulon.
The Canadian international and Foulon were leaping to try to deflect a ball in the box when they butted heads. While David’s injury is unclear, he also appeared to twist his knee as he fell to the ground.
The 24-year-old Brampton, Ont., native has nine goals in his second season with Union SG.
If healthy, David figures to be a key piece of Canada’s roster for the upcoming World Cup.
The injury to David comes after Canadian superstar Alphonso Davies suffered a muscle tear in his hamstring in a Bayern Munich game against Eintracht Frankfurt earlier on Saturday.
Canada hosts the World Cup with the United States and Mexico from June 11 to July 19.
Munster Rugby and the IRFU have confirmed the signing of Springbok hooker Marnus van der Merwe on a two-year contract ahead of the 2026/27 season.
The 29-year-old Van der Merwe’s move will be subject to the granting of a valid work permit.
Commenting on the news, van der Merwe said:
“I’m excited and honoured to be joining such a prestigious club, with such a proud rugby history. I want to finish the season strong with the Scarlets, before tackling this new challenge with Munster.”
The powerful South African marked his international debut with two tries against Georgia last summer.
He also helped the Springboks to the Rugby Championship title, featuring in the wins over New Zealand and Australia.
From the province of Mpumalanga, van der Merwe played underage rugby with the Pumas before making the move to Cheetahs, where he made his PRO14 debut in 2018.
After winning the Currie Cup with Cheetahs in 2023, he joined Scarlets in 2024. His first season in Wales saw him named in the URC Elite XV alongside Craig Casey and Tom Farrell.
His strong form in 2024/25 earned an international call-up from Rassie Erasmus and he made his first three appearances for the Springboks last year.
He has made 38 appearances for the Scarlets since his debut in September 2024.
Munster Rugby General Manager Ian Costello said of the southern province’s newest signing:
“He has been one of the best hookers in the URC over the past two years resulting in a call up to the Springboks squad.
“He is an physical, abrasive hooker, very strong in the set-piece, excellent over the ball, and now has demonstrated his ability to perform at international level.”
The progressive stayer Piggyback has opened doors to Group One weight-for-age contests this autumn in 2026 courtesy of a sharp triumph in the Parramatta Cup held at Rosehill.
Johann Gerard-Dubord, assistant trainer to Ciaron Maher, highlighted a range of choices for the five-year-old, including an entry in the Tancred Stakes (2400m) at the same track on March 28.
“There is the Randwick City Stakes in two weeks. Long-term, there is the Chairman’s Handicap and Sydney Cup,” Gerard-Dubord said.
“But she likes Rosehill, so a race like the Tancred would have to be considered now.
“She had no weight today, so it’s a bit different, weight-for-age (in the Tancred Stakes), but she stays, and we don’t know how much better she can be.”
Ridden by Dylan Gibbons, the $3.10 favourite Piggyback took time to warm up from behind before delivering a precise move to edge out Bois D’Argent ($61) by a short neck, leaving Travolta ($4.20) half a neck adrift in third.
Gibbons confessed to overcoming the desire for a forward position, heeding the advice that she excels when ridden patiently.
“Before I chatted to the team, I thought this was going to be pretty simple, just put her in the box seat and ride her like a good thing,” Gibbons said.
“But the team knows this mare so well, and they told me she appreciates being back that couple of pairs, then being given the chance to finish off.
“It took everything in me not to give her a squeeze early and have her too close.”
The jockey drew comparisons between Piggyback and Maher’s 2023 Sydney Cup winner Explosive Jack, noting her suitability for the classic staying distance.
“I think she will run 3200m. She has a great attitude, she has that same big, gangly action of Explosive Jack. She settles well, and she is trained by the same camp, so she is in the right hands,” Gibbons said.
Throughout her career, Piggyback has shown glimpses of talent, with Gerard-Dubord crediting a short sharp Queensland excursion last spring as her breakthrough.
“She did really well last prep, especially towards the end of it,” he said.
“She went to Brisbane and the trip away, mentally she had to take it up that next level, and on the back of that she won the Colin Stephen Quality.
“She is still on the way up.”
Discover racing betting markets for Piggyback’s Tancred Stakes prospects among leading betting sites at racing betting markets.
Manchester United will look to avenge one of its more embarrassing losses in recent memory when they visit Everton in an English Premier League matchup on Monday. Man U sit fourth in the Premier League table and have won four of their last five EPL matches. Everton is coming off a 2-1 loss to Bournemouth.
Kickoff is set for 3 p.m. ET on Monday, Feb. 23. Everton are +260 underdogs (wager $100 to win $260) in the latest Everton vs. Manchester United odds on DraftKings Sportsbook, while Manchester United are -105 favorites (wager $105 to win $100). A draw is +285 and the total is 2.5 (Over -145, Under +115). You can find the latest Everton vs. Manchester United predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model, and be sure to see what SportsLine expert Jon Eimer is betting before locking in your wagers for this contest.
Eimer finished 2023 as SportsLine’s No. 1 soccer expert, posting a 248-234-12 record (+25.93 units) on SportsLine article picks. Eimer has been red-hot in 2025, posting a profit in multiple leagues, including the Premier League, Champions League, La Liga and more. Anyone following his soccer betting picks could have seen huge returns at sportsbooks and on betting apps.
Here are Eimer’s best bets and analysis for Everton vs. Manchester United on Monday.
The reverse fixture between these two sides saw Manchester United experience one of their more embarrassing defeats this season. United faced Everton at home only to see midfielder Idrissa Gueye receive a red card in the 13th minute for Everton. United played a man up for a total of 85 minutes and ended up not only losing, but failing to score in their 1-0 defeat. Manchester United were the talk of the news cycle that week as they were dragged through the mud for their inability to produce a result, and that should be on the back of their mind in this fixture.
Even though United just drew against West Ham, they’ve been in fantastic form in the new year, and I expect them to press against an Everton side missing their best attacker and a key defender.
Everton have shown some serious signs of improvement this season. The club finished 15th two years ago, 13th last season and are currently positioned safely at eighth on the EPL table right now. While the club has found some success, their defense in the new year does have me a bit concerned as they face a strong United attack.
They’ve played eight matches in 2026 and only a single time were they able to keep a clean sheet. They’ve conceded 11 goals over those six matches, and going against United they’ll be without a senior defender, Jake O’Brien, who was sent off with a red card last match in their loss to Bournemouth, which will put more pressure on Jarrad Branthwaite and James Tarkowski to hold that backline. Everton is good enough to score here with Dewsbury-Hall and lliman Ndiaye in form, but expect that defense to let some through.
Here’s an up-to-date list of all NFL Players from Granite High School, Salt Lake City, Utah. The school was closed in 2009 and the building demolished in 2017 to make way for a new residential development.
The list includes only those players who have played in an NFL game.
See where it ranks among other schools in the state here.
Shakur Stevenson has shared his verdict on Ryan Garcia‘s victory over Mario Barrios.
Garcia became world champion for the first time in his career when he defeated Barrios by unanimous decision to capture the WBC welterweight title at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Heading into the bout, many fans saw the match-up as a 50-50 affair, but ‘King Ry’ ensured it went nothing like that as he scored a knockout in the opening moments of the fight and then dominated virtually every round.
Following his victory, Garcia was quick to announce that he is now interested in a showdown against four-weight world champion Stevenson, and it seems the WBO super-lightweight champion was impressed with what he saw from his potential future foe.
Speaking on the DAZN broadcast, Stevenson praised the showing from Garcia, likening it to one of the past displays from ‘King Ry.’
“I think Ryan looked good. He put on a good performance.
I don’t know what Barrios was doing out there. Ryan was looking like the Ryan that beat Devin Haney.”
Garcia had beaten Haney back in April 2024, only for the result to be overturned to a no contest after he failed a drugs test and subsequently received a 12-month ban.
Stevenson has said he would be more than happy to face ‘King Ry’ next, but whilst referencing that past failed test, he insisted that VADA testing would have to be in place for the bout, and also revealed the weight stipulation that he would want.
Marc Guehi has admitted he has had to “change his game completely” since his move to Manchester City but that he is loving life at the Etihad. Guehi moved to City in the mid-season transfer window and has made a seamless transition to life under Pep Guardiola.
Guehi hasn’t missed a minute of Premier League football since his switch the the Etihad and has already cemented his place as a first-choice pick in City’s backline.
The former Crystal Palace defender played the full 90 minutes as City secured what could be a crucial three points against Newcastle on Saturday night. Guehi was asked to reflect on his opening month at the club after the game and he admitted he has had to make a lot of changes but the switch has helped him grow as a player.
Try MEN Premium NOW for just £1
“It’s a top club. Since I came here, everyone has been so welcoming – players and staff,” Guehi told City’s in-house media. “ I have had to change my game completely. I am learning every day.
FOLLOW OUR MAN CITY FACEBOOK PAGE! Latest news and analysis via the MEN’s Manchester City Facebook page
“When to pass the ball, committing players – so many aspects I am learning on the job. It’s been great because I have had a lot of help. How you see Pep on TV is what he is like – passionate, intense and a winner. He wants to play his way. I am just glad I have the opportunity to be here.”
City’s win over Newcastle kept the pressure on Arsenal at the top of the Premier League table. Guardiola’s side know if they win all of their remaining league games they will be crowned champions and Guehi was delighted to help his team record three points against an in-form Newcastle.
Ensure our latest sport headlines always appear at the top of your Google Search by making us a Preferred Source. Click here to activate or add us as a Preferred Source in your Google search settings
“These games are always difficult – always tough to play in,” he added. “Newcastle show intensity, endeavour and quality – it’s a really good win. Maybe not a statement win but one which puts us in a good position.”
Offaly’s Darragh Kenny and Eddy Blue won the $116,100 Adequan® CSI5* WEF Challenge Cup Round 7 last night at the Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) in Florida.
Eleven combinations advanced to the tiebreaker, with the Irish representatives coming out in top over Andy Christiansen’s (ECU) jump-off course.
The 14-year-old Oldenburg gelding stopped the clock at 37.90 seconds with Wexford’s Bertram Allen right behind in 39.12 seconds riding Conquest de Rigo.
Taking third was Charlotte Jacobs (USA) in a time of 40.01 seconds riding North Star’s Playboy JT Z, an 11-year-old Zangersheide gelding.
“I knew Bertram’s horse has a massive stride,” Kenny admitted. “He did seven [strides] from one to two. I wasn’t sure if I could do that, but it showed up for me. I think my horse is more experienced than his in jump-offs, so that’s probably where it got him,” said Kenny of his jump-off round with his 2025 European Championships partner Eddy Blue.
Kenny was officially cleared to return to international competition on 13 February after the Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) lifted a provisional suspension issued on 13 October following a positive drug test during the FEI European Championships.
“This is my first week back – Bertram rode Eddy for me recently and did a fantastic job on him,” said the Irish Olympian. “The horse feels ready to go, and he was amazing today as he always is. I’m very lucky to have such a fantastic group of owners and staff who kept the horses in great shape. I was lucky Bertram was able to ride them for me – I’m very thankful to everybody who was involved in that.”
Here’s an up-to-date list of all NFL Players from Layton High School in Layton, Utah.
The list includes only those players who have played in an NFL game.
See where it ranks among other schools in the state here.
The men’s Olympic hockey tournament wraps up Sunday, with a showdown between Team Canada and Team USA that many hockey fans have been waiting for since last year’s thrilling end at the 4 Nations Face-Off.
The Americans are looking for their first gold in this event since 1980, while Canada has won the past two NHL Olympic tournaments in 2014 and 2010. As this year’s Olympics come to an end, which country will come out on top in 2026?
Follow along with all the action in our live blog.
Bitcoin: We’re Entering The Most Dangerous Phase
Can XRP Price Successfully Register a 33% Breakout Past $2?
XRP News: XRP Just Entered a New Phase (Almost Nobody Noticed)
Weekend Open Thread: Boden – Corporette.com
GB's semi-final hopes hang by thread after loss to Switzerland
Baftas 2026: Awards Nominations, Presenters And Performers
The Music Industry Enters Its Less-Is-More Era
Infosys Limited (INFY) Discusses Tech Transitions and the Unique Aspects of the AI Era Transcript
Kunal Nayyar’s Secret Acts Of Kindness Sparks Online Discussion
Financial Statement Analysis | Complete Chapter Revision in 10 Minutes | Class 12 Board exam 2026
Retro Rover: LT6502 Laptop Packs 8-Bit Power On The Go
Clearing the boundary, crossing into history: J&K end 67-year wait, enter maiden Ranji Trophy final | Cricket News
Mattel’s American Girl brand turns 40, dolls enter a new era
Dolores Catania Blasts Rob Rausch For Turning On ‘Housewives’ On ‘Traitors’
Tesla avoids California suspension after ending ‘autopilot’ marketing
The strange Cambridgeshire cemetery that forbade church rectors from entering
Eurovision Announces UK Act For 2026 Song Contest
WLFI Crypto Surges Toward $0.12 as Whale Buys $2.75M Before Trump-Linked Forum
Man dies after entering floodwater during police pursuit
83% of Altcoins Enter Bear Trend as Liquidity Crunch Tightens Grip on Crypto Market