Connect with us
DAPA Banner
DAPA Coin
DAPA
COIN PAYMENT ASSET
PRIVACY · BLOCKDAG · HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION · RUST
ElGamal Encrypted MINE DAPA
🚫 GENESIS SOLD OUT
DAPAPAY COMING

Sports

Rams WR Puka Nacua enters rehab amid assault and battery accusation: report

Published

on

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Los Angeles Rams all-pro wide receiver Puka Nacua has entered a rehab center after some recent off-field issues.

Nacua was recently accused of assault and battery by a woman who alleges he bit her on the shoulder on New Year’s Eve and made an antisemitic remark

Neither Nacua’s attorney, Levi McCathern, nor the Rams, immediately responded to an email for confirmation. 

Advertisement

However, the New York Post quoted McCathern as saying, “He was in there a substantial period of time before any of these allegations broke with Madison, and he’s scheduled to be there for a while longer.”

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM 

Puka Nacua reacts during a game

Puka Nacua of the Los Angeles Rams reacts after a catch during the third quarter against the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field Dec. 18, 2025, in Seattle.  (Steph Chambers/Getty Images)

“The combination of stories ya’ll have run is certainly a contributing factor,” the attorney said, adding that Nacua wants to “improve his overall behavior in every aspect of his life that he can do it.”

Plaintiff Madison Atiabi says Nacua bit her and left teeth marks on her shoulder when they were in a van together later in the night, and she claims Nacua also bit her friend’s thumb.

Advertisement

McCathern strongly denied Nacua made any antisemitic statements but described the bites as “horseplay.”

Atiabi and her attorney, Joseph Kar, claim Nacua made an antisemitic exclamation that emotionally distressed her when they were together in Century City. 

Puka Nacua reacts on field

Puka Nacua of the Los Angeles Rams reacts during the second quarter against the Indianapolis Colts at SoFi Stadium on Sept. 28, 2025, in Inglewood, Calif. (Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

ONE OF THE NFL’S FIRST FEMALE OFFICIALS SUES THE LEAGUE FOR GENDER DISCRIMINATION AFTER BEING FIRED

McCathern said “the whole claim is nothing more than a shakedown attempt” and that the bite “left nothing more than a temporary mark,” according to TMZ.

Advertisement

Nacua apologized for performing an “antisemitic” act on a YouTube stream last last year. Nakua discussed touchdown celebrations on YouTuber Adin Ross’ stream, and, in the video, Ross instructed Nakua to spike the ball, flex and then rub his hands together. Ross, who is Jewish, has referred to the movement as his own “dance” or “emote.”

Many, however, believed the celebration perpetuated a harmful anti-Jewish stereotype. Nacua received overwhelming pushback and issued an apology.

Puka Nacua runs

Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Puka Nacua (17) runs the ball against Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin (3) during the first half at SoFi Stadium.  (Gary A. Vasquez/Imagn Images)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Nacua caught 129 passes for 1,715 yards and 10 touchdowns last season, all of career highs.

Advertisement

Fox News’ Jackson Thompson contributed to this report.

Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X, and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Sports

WWE: BREAKING: WWE’s Stance On Ludwig Kaiser Situation Seemingly Revealed

Published

on

Ludwig Kaiser has become a major talking point for WWE fans over the past few days, but it seems that the situation has now been handled, and he will still be available for Noche De Los Grandes next Saturday.

It was reported earlier today that the filing to allow international travel for Ludwig Kaiser had been approved, which will allow him to continue his scheduled work in WWE.

While the police report has been made public information, it seems that there could have been a few things that were left off. Raj Guri recently noted that there were threats from the victim about his girlfriend, Andrea Bazarte, and ICE. It was also then noted that no punches were thrown.

Advertisement

Sean Ross Sapp has also shared this update and noted that this is both WWE’s and Kaiser’s version of events, which is yet to be officially verified.

It seems that there is a lot more to this situation than first reported, but the positive news is that Kaiser has been allowed to move forward, and WWE appears to be allowing him to continue being part of the biggest match of his career.

Ludwig Kaiser is now allowed to travel internationally

Ludwig Kaiser was in Mexico when it was revealed that there was an arrest warrant, which led to him returning to the United States and being arrested earlier this week.

The incident itself happened back in April, and it appears that things have since followed this week. As already noted, his attorneys were quick to ensure that he would still be able to travel despite the current charges against him because he is an international star who needs to be able to appear at shows when he is needed.

Advertisement

His mask vs mask match at Noche De Las Grandes against The Original El Grande Americano is one of the biggest matches of his career and a huge platform for AAA. It’s been made clear that he needs to be part of this event, and it seems that WWE is making sure that can happen.

As of yet, it’s unclear if WWE will share a statement on the arrest itself or move past it.