Connect with us
DAPA Banner
DAPA Coin
DAPA
COIN PAYMENT ASSET
PRIVACY · BLOCKDAG · HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION · RUST
ElGamal Encrypted MINE DAPA
🚫 GENESIS SOLD OUT
DAPAPAY COMING

Sports

Pep Guardiola to Leave Manchester City After Final Game of the Season

Published

on

Manchester City have confirmed that manager Pep Guardiola will leave the club after Sunday’s final match of the season.

Guardiola has enjoyed a hugely successful spell at City, winning 17 major trophies, including six Premier League titles in 10 seasons in charge of the club.

The 55-year-old will take charge of his final game when City face Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday.

Advertisement

Reports from BBC Sport on Monday said the club had already started making plans for Guardiola’s departure, even though he still had one year left on his contract.

“Don’t ask me the reasons I’m leaving,” said Guardiola. “There is no reason, but deep inside, I know it’s my time.

“Nothing is eternal, if it was, I would be here. Eternal will be the feeling, the people, the memories, the love I have for my Manchester City.”

Advertisement

Former Chelsea manager Enzo Maresca, who previously worked under Guardiola at City, is believed to be the leading candidate to replace him.

The announcement came only three days after City lost the 2025/26 Premier League title to Arsenal.

City’s draw against AFC Bournemouth on Tuesday confirmed Arsenal as league champions for the first time in 22 years.

Guardiola first agreed to join City in February 2016, replacing Manuel Pellegrini ahead of the 2016/17 season.

Advertisement

Although he failed to win a trophy in his first season and also ended last season empty-handed, his side dominated English football for most of his time at the club.

City became the first Premier League team to reach 100 points in a season during the 2017/18 campaign. They also scored a record 106 goals that season.

In the 2022/23 season, Guardiola guided City to a historic Treble, winning the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League in the same campaign. They became only the second English club after Manchester United to achieve the feat.

City also made history by becoming the first team to win four straight English league titles after lifting the trophy again in the 2023/24 season.

Advertisement

Despite stepping down as manager, City said Guardiola would remain connected to the club as a global ambassador for the City Football Group.

Before joining City, Guardiola spent three years at Bayern Munich, where he won three Bundesliga titles and two German Cups.

He began his coaching career at FC Barcelona in 2008, building one of the greatest club teams in football history. During his time there, he won three La Liga titles, two Champions League trophies and two Copa del Rey titles.

As a player, Guardiola also enjoyed a successful career at Barcelona, winning six La Liga titles and the 1991/92 European Cup. He also captained Spain national football team to Olympic gold at the 1992 Barcelona Games before retiring from football in 2006.

Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Sports

WWE: BREAKING: WWE’s Stance On Ludwig Kaiser Situation Seemingly Revealed

Published

on

Ludwig Kaiser has become a major talking point for WWE fans over the past few days, but it seems that the situation has now been handled, and he will still be available for Noche De Los Grandes next Saturday.

It was reported earlier today that the filing to allow international travel for Ludwig Kaiser had been approved, which will allow him to continue his scheduled work in WWE.

While the police report has been made public information, it seems that there could have been a few things that were left off. Raj Guri recently noted that there were threats from the victim about his girlfriend, Andrea Bazarte, and ICE. It was also then noted that no punches were thrown.

Advertisement

Sean Ross Sapp has also shared this update and noted that this is both WWE’s and Kaiser’s version of events, which is yet to be officially verified.

It seems that there is a lot more to this situation than first reported, but the positive news is that Kaiser has been allowed to move forward, and WWE appears to be allowing him to continue being part of the biggest match of his career.

Ludwig Kaiser is now allowed to travel internationally

Ludwig Kaiser was in Mexico when it was revealed that there was an arrest warrant, which led to him returning to the United States and being arrested earlier this week.

The incident itself happened back in April, and it appears that things have since followed this week. As already noted, his attorneys were quick to ensure that he would still be able to travel despite the current charges against him because he is an international star who needs to be able to appear at shows when he is needed.

Advertisement

His mask vs mask match at Noche De Las Grandes against The Original El Grande Americano is one of the biggest matches of his career and a huge platform for AAA. It’s been made clear that he needs to be part of this event, and it seems that WWE is making sure that can happen.

As of yet, it’s unclear if WWE will share a statement on the arrest itself or move past it.