Connect with us
DAPA Banner
DAPA Coin
DAPA
COIN PAYMENT ASSET
PRIVACY · BLOCKDAG · HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION · RUST
ElGamal Encrypted MINE DAPA
🚫 GENESIS SOLD OUT
DAPAPAY COMING

Sports

Grand National 2026 tips – Expert’s three picks for Aintree showpiece including 25-1 shot

Published

on

The Grand National is just days away and a racing expert has named his three picks for the big race

A racing expert has revealed his three picks for the 2026 Grand National.

With the festival at Aintree taking place over three days, all attention will be firmly fixed on horse racing’s most iconic event – the Grand National – which begins at 4pm on Saturday, April 11.

Advertisement

This year’s race looks particularly wide open, with the likes of 2024 winner I am Maximus and last year’s champion, Nick Rockett, both expected to feature. Picking the winner from 34 runners over the 30 famous fences is no easy task for any punter.

But Ladbrokes ambassador Josh Stacey has named three runners he believes could be set for a standout performance. Among them is the bold 25-1 selection Stellar Story for those looking for a bigger price.

Sharing his exclusive tips, Stacey said: “The modern National often favours classier, higher-weighted runners but if this turns into a proper stamina test, Stellar Story fits the bill perfectly. A thorough stayer, he’s a Grade 1-winning hurdler who keeps finding off the bridle. If it becomes attritional, he could outrun his odds.”

For those seeking a horse specifically trained for this very moment, Stacey points towards Willie Mullins’ camp. While Captain Cody hasn’t been at his best recently, Stacey is backing the 20-1 gelding to come good on the day.

Advertisement

The racing broadcaster said: “Not at his peak since landing last season’s Scottish National but this has clearly been the long-term target. Stamina is assured, he handles spring ground well, and if arriving in top form, he’s a major contender.”

Stacey also named 16-1 shot Panic Attack among his top selections. The mare arrives at Merseyside on the back of an impressive third-place finish at the Cheltenham Festival, with Stacey convinced that the longer distance will suit her perfectly.

He said: “A standout for Dan Skelton this season, landing both the Paddy Power and Coral Gold Cup. She arrives in great form after a strong Festival third against sharper rivals. Nicely weighted and travelling powerfully, she’ll have backers dreaming turning for home.”

Advertisement

Stacey’s backing of the Dan Skelton yard with Panic Attack comes as little surprise. Skelton has established himself as the master of target training for such handicap chases.

The fact Panic Attack has already claimed both a Paddy Power and a Coral Gold Cup this season suggests she is the most improved stayer currently in training. If she handles the unique Aintree fences, she could become the horse to finally bring end the 75-year wait for a female runner to win the famous race.

GRAND NATIONAL 2026: Get your indispensable 48-page guide for just £3.99

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Sports

Tuchel Names England World Cup Squad as Saka, Kane, Rashford Lead 26-Man Team

Published

on

England manager Thomas Tuchel has unveiled his 26-man squad for the 2026 FIFA World Cup, with several big names included and a few notable omissions.

Bukayo Saka, Declan Rice and Eberechi Eze were all selected after impressive performances this season for Arsenal.

Captain Harry Kane also made the squad after another strong campaign with Bayern Munich, while Marcus Rashford kept his place despite spending the season on loan at FC Barcelona from Manchester United.

  • Cristiano ROnaldoCristiano ROnaldo

Advertisement

Ivan Toney earned a call-up after returning to the England setup, while Ollie Watkins and Anthony Gordon were also included in attack.

In midfield, Jude Bellingham headlines the list alongside Kobbie Mainoo, Jordan Henderson, Morgan Rogers and Elliot Anderson.

Tuchel also handed places to defenders Dan Burn and Nico O’Reilly, while John Stones was included despite an injury-hit season at Manchester City.

Advertisement

Djed Spence also made the squad after impressing for Tottenham Hotspur. Reports say the defender suffered a broken jaw recently but is expected to wear a protective mask if needed.

Other defenders selected include Marc Guehi, Reece James, Ezri Konsa, Tino Livramento and Jarell Quansah.

Goalkeepers named in the squad are Dean Henderson, Jordan Pickford and James Trafford.

Several players missed out on selection, including Luke Shaw, Fikayo Tomori, Levi Colwill and Harry Maguire.

Advertisement

England will prepare for the tournament with friendly matches against New Zealand national football team on 6 June and Costa Rica national football team on 10 June.

The Three Lions will begin their World Cup campaign against Croatia national football team on 17 June before further group matches against Ghana national football team and Panama national football team.

England World Cup Squad

Goalkeepers: Dean Henderson, Jordan Pickford, James Trafford.

Advertisement

Defenders: Dan Burn, Marc Guehi, Reece James, Ezri Konsa, Tino Livramento, Nico O’Reilly, Jarell Quansah, Djed Spence, John Stones.

Midfielders: Elliot Anderson, Jude Bellingham, Eberechi Eze, Jordan Henderson, Kobbie Mainoo, Declan Rice, Morgan Rogers.

Forwards: Anthony Gordon, Harry Kane, Noni Madueke, Marcus Rashford, Bukayo Saka, Ivan Toney, Ollie Watkins.

Advertisement

Source link

Continue Reading

Sports

WWE: BREAKING: WWE’s Stance On Ludwig Kaiser Situation Seemingly Revealed

Published

on

Ludwig Kaiser has become a major talking point for WWE fans over the past few days, but it seems that the situation has now been handled, and he will still be available for Noche De Los Grandes next Saturday.

It was reported earlier today that the filing to allow international travel for Ludwig Kaiser had been approved, which will allow him to continue his scheduled work in WWE.

While the police report has been made public information, it seems that there could have been a few things that were left off. Raj Guri recently noted that there were threats from the victim about his girlfriend, Andrea Bazarte, and ICE. It was also then noted that no punches were thrown.

Advertisement

Sean Ross Sapp has also shared this update and noted that this is both WWE’s and Kaiser’s version of events, which is yet to be officially verified.

It seems that there is a lot more to this situation than first reported, but the positive news is that Kaiser has been allowed to move forward, and WWE appears to be allowing him to continue being part of the biggest match of his career.

Ludwig Kaiser is now allowed to travel internationally

Ludwig Kaiser was in Mexico when it was revealed that there was an arrest warrant, which led to him returning to the United States and being arrested earlier this week.

The incident itself happened back in April, and it appears that things have since followed this week. As already noted, his attorneys were quick to ensure that he would still be able to travel despite the current charges against him because he is an international star who needs to be able to appear at shows when he is needed.

Advertisement

His mask vs mask match at Noche De Las Grandes against The Original El Grande Americano is one of the biggest matches of his career and a huge platform for AAA. It’s been made clear that he needs to be part of this event, and it seems that WWE is making sure that can happen.

As of yet, it’s unclear if WWE will share a statement on the arrest itself or move past it.