Connect with us
DAPA Banner
DAPA Coin
DAPA
COIN PAYMENT ASSET
PRIVACY · BLOCKDAG · HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION · RUST
ElGamal Encrypted MINE DAPA
🚫 GENESIS SOLD OUT
DAPAPAY COMING

Sports

Tiger Woods says ‘this is fun’ in bodycam footage after DUI arrest

Published

on

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Bodycam footage obtained by Fox News Digital showed Tiger Woods appearing drowsy, sweaty, and simply out of it when he was arrested on a DUI charge last Friday.

Woods crashed into another vehicle, resulting in his 2025 Range Rover to turn onto its driver’s side. Roughly two hours after escaping through the passenger side door with some assistance, he was placed in the back of a cop car.

It was not the first time Woods was placed in custody for driving under the influence, also doing so in 2017.

Advertisement

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

Tiger Woods in cop car

Tiger Woods sits in the back of a cop car after getting arrested on March 27, 2026. (Martin County Sheriff’s Office)

Unfortunately for Woods, the back of a cop car was familiar territory, and moments after he was placed in the car, he simply uttered three words.

“This is fun,” he groggily and sarcastically said to himself.

Woods was placed in the vehicle after failing a field sobriety test, taken after he showed “signs of impairment” and was “lethargic.” He blew “triple-zeroes” in a breathalyzer, but after he failed to submit a urine test, he was hit with another charge. Officers found two pills that were later identified as hydrocodone, a prescription opioid used for pain relief.

Advertisement

Woods previously told law enforcement prior to the field sobriety tests that he underwent seven back surgeries and “over 20 operations on his leg.” He told law enforcement that “I take a few” prescription medications. In 2021, he got into a wreck that resulted in serious leg injuries that kept him off the golf course for the entire year.

Tiger Woods asleep

Tiger Woods was drowsy after getting arrested. (Martin County Sheriff’s Office)

TIGER WOODS TOLD AUTHORITIES HE WAS ‘TALKING TO THE PRESIDENT’ BEFORE DUI ARREST, BODYCAM FOOTAGE SHOWS

President Donald Trump said the five-time Masters champion “lives a life of pain.” Woods dates the mother of Trump’s granddaughter Kai, Vanessa. Vanessa is Donald Jr.’s ex-wife.

“He lives a life of pain. He has a lot of pain. He’s an amazing guy. He’s an amazing athlete. He does have pain,” Trump added Tuesday of Woods. “He doesn’t have an alcohol problem, but he does have pain,” Trump said.

Advertisement

Woods told officers he was “hoping to” play in the Masters, but in a statement earlier this week, Woods said he would pause his quest to get back on the golf course to “seek treatment.”

“I know and understand the seriousness of the situation I find myself in today. I am stepping away for a period of time to seek treatment and focus on my health. This is necessary in order for me to prioritize my well-being and work toward lasting recovery,” Woods said in a statement Tuesday posted to social media.

Tiger Woods handcuffed

Tiger Woods was handcuffed after a field sobriety test, (Martin County Sheriff’s Office)

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

“I’m committed to taking the time needed to return in a healthier, stronger, and more focused place, both personally and professionally. I appreciate your understanding and support, and ask for privacy for my family, loved ones and myself at this time.”

Advertisement

Follow Fox News Digital’s sports coverage on X, and subscribe to the Fox News Sports Huddle newsletter.

Source link

Advertisement
Continue Reading
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Sports

WWE: BREAKING: WWE’s Stance On Ludwig Kaiser Situation Seemingly Revealed

Published

on

Ludwig Kaiser has become a major talking point for WWE fans over the past few days, but it seems that the situation has now been handled, and he will still be available for Noche De Los Grandes next Saturday.

It was reported earlier today that the filing to allow international travel for Ludwig Kaiser had been approved, which will allow him to continue his scheduled work in WWE.

While the police report has been made public information, it seems that there could have been a few things that were left off. Raj Guri recently noted that there were threats from the victim about his girlfriend, Andrea Bazarte, and ICE. It was also then noted that no punches were thrown.

Advertisement

Sean Ross Sapp has also shared this update and noted that this is both WWE’s and Kaiser’s version of events, which is yet to be officially verified.

It seems that there is a lot more to this situation than first reported, but the positive news is that Kaiser has been allowed to move forward, and WWE appears to be allowing him to continue being part of the biggest match of his career.

Ludwig Kaiser is now allowed to travel internationally

Ludwig Kaiser was in Mexico when it was revealed that there was an arrest warrant, which led to him returning to the United States and being arrested earlier this week.

The incident itself happened back in April, and it appears that things have since followed this week. As already noted, his attorneys were quick to ensure that he would still be able to travel despite the current charges against him because he is an international star who needs to be able to appear at shows when he is needed.

Advertisement

His mask vs mask match at Noche De Las Grandes against The Original El Grande Americano is one of the biggest matches of his career and a huge platform for AAA. It’s been made clear that he needs to be part of this event, and it seems that WWE is making sure that can happen.

As of yet, it’s unclear if WWE will share a statement on the arrest itself or move past it.